What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Thank you @Mithridate! This is awesome!

16 Likes

Got Ethos Grandpa`s Stash and Cherry Gar-see-ya delivered yesterday. Have had good luck with Ethos stuff.

2 Likes

Field Trip should have nice phenotypes to hunt through…

:fire:🪴

20 Likes

Good luck with them, should be some strong smoke in there :v:

3 Likes

Hell ya, I’d like to do a run with a bunch of hash plant crosses and see what comes out on top.

2 Likes

@Shevchenko has incredibly detailed pheno info waiting for you, he’s been working a pack hard for a while now, selecting the line and crossing it a lot:

4 Likes

So many great deals out there popping up…

Ohms Seeds BOGO sale is tempting.

Especially with the Permanent Marker S1s and Permanent crosses like Permanent Chimera, also Sunshine Daydream, Cherry Pie, and SFVOGK crosses.

another good Black Friday Deal I saw was Deeplyrootedseedbank had these Inhouse Genetics 3 packs for $25 like this deal here.

…another good deal… one of the newer seed shops to pop up… KAB Seeds. The owner KAB… old forum buddy of mine… he was a test grower for Bodhi back in the day… folks might recognize his photo of Bodhi’s Clusterfunk which was used by seedbanks for many years.

KAB (Karma’s a Bitch) is having a huge sale but I think it’s ending soon. 50% off everything here. Use promo code: Ohio for the discount. He has a lot of Devil Driver crosses. I’m interested in his MACLaren (Mac x Devil Driver).

8 Likes

I tried to tellem, tonight last night to get in, no mail after Tom for some time

2 Likes

Way cool just recently read all 1000 breedbay pages as I finally made a account to be able loved his posts seems like a cool dude!

3 Likes

That’s cool. That’s a lot of reading. I like glancing at that thread too… brings back a lot of memories. My first Bodhi pack was Purple Moonshine… accompanied by B’s Sour Diesel IBL pack. Old ass packs. I went by BatmanSkunk way back then.

Edit…

I picked these up actually…

That 50% off discount code ends tonight. Only $40 so screw it. That’s a good deal. Plus it’s KAB… he’s the man!! I love that guy.

12 Likes

First ever Mota Rebel I have ever bought has arrived. I have read nothing but good things for many years.

13 Likes

I bought a pack of Lavender Lemonade and Space Cake Remix. They came with a couple of nice freebies and one I have no idea what it could be bred from. Heaven and Earth Front Door Freebie?

9 Likes

Nice pickups that cherry vanilla cheese sounds real nice I’m growing a digital genetics black dog s1 right now @SEMOActivist

3 Likes

I have a freebie like that called LOL cow from Speakeasy.
I have absolutely no idea what it is. I even emailed and asked they said the genetics could not be disclosed at this time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:very frustrating

11 Likes

Lol kinda silly they won’t tell you the genetics kinda like telling you to run some bagseed :joy: lolcow :rofl:

4 Likes

Your unknown at least looks like a pack of legit seeds with a name. Hand written Front Door Freebie on a sticker and a clear plastic vial goes in the bottom of the seed vault.

3 Likes

Laughing Lemon x More Cowbell

Just a guess. Who knows.

5 Likes

Hahaa the infamous LOLCOW freebies. Mystery beans. I read some lady got real upset about them once… she went all Karen because they were a Mystery. I hope I get a pack of those some day.

6 Likes

My ocd won’t let me run something unknown like that anymore I’d be so pissed if I ran it ended up being absolutely killer and not knowing would eat me up inside :joy: @MonsterDrank

4 Likes

That cross sounds like it would be some fire :joy: