What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

@hooddirt @inhumantheory

Just thought I’d remind some of you Exotic Genetix fans/buyers of how scummy Mike from Exotic Genetix was when I had a problem with ordering from him. Here was my experience.

Those facts I put in that post are 100% truthful. I even saved the chat transcript (still have it) that showed him just dumping on me when I went to him for help after his employees shipped my order to an incorrect address. then when seeking help… Mike threw a temper tantrum… he even threw in a statement saying he didn’t want my business anymore… if it happened to me… it could happen to you. Just saying. He can and did treat a customer (me) like shit. My orders with Exotic that week weren’t small peanuts either. I bought a $500 Power Sherb Box from Luscious Genetics, and Two $100 Backstock boxes from Exotic directly… and I had another $500 Power Sherb Box on order with Luscious Genetics that I canceled after that whole ordeal with Mike. That’s how important my business was to him. Basically not at all.

One of the things Mike said after he called me a dick bag… was “He didn’t like that fact that I told his employees that they were wrong.” Despite that fact that I proved to them that they were wrong… no apology. It was an unbelievable experience and stressed me out bad. Never… ever again.

17 Likes