What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I got some tastebuds seeds for half price. ( sale.)

The FastBuds’ purple punch autos were Free seeds i chose. :+1:. So I got a great deal. !

Gaz. :facepunch:.

15 Likes

@Gaz29

is that a block of blue dream hash? is it knock-off hash or do you live in canada or somerthing?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a ‘knock off’ ( commercial bar ) - made from ‘Blue Dream’ flower , it’s actually quite nice. I didn’t see it in the picture til you mentioned it. Lol.
I took the pics a couple of weeks ago.

Happy growing folks …
:facepunch:.
Gaz

5 Likes

Holy hell what a haul

Open it in a bowl! That’s what I do when I’m high and opening seeds. Love to see a fifty-pack, nice one

8 Likes

43 Likes

There is so much fuzz (bad or not) about this label and Todd (with an old neville’s partner rants etc…) that i just ignored completely. Generally the more noise, the more empty in my books.

Still, this release look like exactly the NL#1 Sensi is using since ages in almost their whole catalog. Authenticity and egos dramas don’t concern me a iota, but the plants.

I’m usually breeding it out from the sensi releases, but i’ve a friend that is a big fan of the #1 shape and smoke and is actually frustrated to only have hints in sensi releases ^^

And you’re the kind of feedback that never disappointed me on lines (thx again for the SCBB/NWBB clarification btw).

4 Likes

Anyone else eyeballin the Red Dog (Lebanese Skunk x Chemdog 91 Bx3
Sounds fire !

3 Likes

Have another order on the way. Testers already under the t5s

Sundae driver X Zawtz Fem

25 Likes

It’s seed organizing day! Going through and making photo records… Thought I’d share a few with my fellow junkies

34 Likes

Mailman just dropped these stinkers off. Thanks for the beans @Cannavore Looking forward to popping a couple SourD Asses

31 Likes

I’ve had a few others delivered since that post.
Skunk special, Coastal blueberry, Blueberry twist, Lost skunk F2

I’ve few freebies from Derg corra collective to try, crossed with that lost skunk F2 (Ugorg blues)
Peach Sherbet OG x Lost Skunk
GushMints x Lost Skunk
SLSMAC x (LA Confidential x Cocoa Kush
Kotten’s kush.
I’m waiting on a 2nd pk of coastal blueberry to arrive.

I’m going to be busy with blueberry, cheese and skunk this year!

17 Likes

On a PC… You can go to Google Sites and make a simple list that saves as a web page. Benefit of that is you can save the page as a Bookmark on your phone and pull up your seed inventory list at any time. It’s completely free… its real easy to update. That’s what I do. Beats pen and paper any day. An alphabetized list, organized/sorted by breeser is way easier to read than photographs.

I actually go one step further too…

I update my list pretty regularly… before I throw anything in the fridge, it goes on the list. On my actual PC I break down the list a little differently. I have a folder with five different text files… the master list which mirrors the website, and four seperate lists, files all labeled 1, 2, 3, & 4… each text file is a seperate list containing the seed packs that are in Bin 1, 2, 3, & 4 inside of my fridge. Super organized.

7 Likes

I love gary payton and I haven’t had a grape strain I didn’t like… I need something gassy in the stash as well as $200 order to get a free pack plus a free pack with each paid pack…

can’t wait for their Blueberry bang bang drop this 4/20… I like grape strains but blueberry is somethin special… cross that with gary payton for some blueberry gary and hopefully I got a new fav strain. :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

@hooddirt @inhumantheory

Just thought I’d remind some of you Exotic Genetix fans/buyers of how scummy Mike from Exotic Genetix was when I had a problem with ordering from him. Here was my experience.

Those facts I put in that post are 100% truthful. I even saved the chat transcript (still have it) that showed him just dumping on me when I went to him for help after his employees shipped my order to an incorrect address. then when seeking help… Mike threw a temper tantrum… he even threw in a statement saying he didn’t want my business anymore… if it happened to me… it could happen to you. Just saying. He can and did treat a customer (me) like shit. My orders with Exotic that week weren’t small peanuts either. I bought a $500 Power Sherb Box from Luscious Genetics, and Two $100 Backstock boxes from Exotic directly… and I had another $500 Power Sherb Box on order with Luscious Genetics that I canceled after that whole ordeal with Mike. That’s how important my business was to him. Basically not at all.

One of the things Mike said after he called me a dick bag… was “He didn’t like that fact that I told his employees that they were wrong.” Despite that fact that I proved to them that they were wrong… no apology. It was an unbelievable experience and stressed me out bad. Never… ever again.

17 Likes

Thank you for putting this into perspective! I was nearly scammed as well by one of his nft strain art members as I was tried to purchase the supernatural nft strain art solely for the supernatural seeds($1500). I didn’t care about the membership benefits as I was only after the supernatural seeds. Mike didn’t believe me even after providing screencaps. I guess I’ll be remaking supernatural with my own keepers of grape god and the flav. :muscle:

4 Likes

damn, idk why but whenever I hear a story about someone who I imagine to be successful/have money I assume they do too much coke… but I just read the whole story u posted and he was wiping his nose the entire time lol… I assume everyone’s an asshole until they prove otherwise which is why I was so surprised at how much positivity their is on this here

If you don’t want to run his work I’ll happily take them beans off your hands, name your price

4 Likes

@hooddirt the way I’m looking at it now is… I already bought the seeds… so whatever I haven’t traded or gets grown… I simply won’t post, tag, show, etc… because why help him after he treated me like dirt?

These are what I have… the Power Sherb seeds plus the others… I removed them from the box and have each individually labeled puck… the ones he supplies with the sticker on them… Each Unopened plastic seed puck I store in a bag with silica desiccant in a sealed bin in the fridge. Those boxes are too large to keep if you’re gonna store them properly in a fridge… if you’re interested… you can send me a DM with an offer… but here you go… this is what I have from the Backstock boxes, the Power Sherb boxes, and a purchase I made at JBC…

Exotic Genetix 3 Seed Freebies-

Flosee (Scotty 2 Hotty Mix)
Ruby Grand x2 (Nectarina x Red Runtz)
Red runtz s1 (Red Pop x Runtz)
Sugar Puss (Cheetah Piss x Bakers Dozen)

Full packs…

Astropop (Grand Daddy Pluto x Red Pop)
Bakers Dozen (Milk & Cookies x Rainbow Chip)
Big League Sherb (Sherb x Rainbow Chip)
Black Out Bobby (Gelato 33 x Rainbow Chip)
Funkfetti (Cake Mix x Power Sherb)
Golden Poppy (Cheetah Piss x Power Sherb)
Goudaberry (Red Pop x Rainbow Chip)
Phat Gary (Gary x Power Sherb)
Rainbow Chip (Sunset Sherb x Mint Chocolate Chip)
Sherb & Sour (Sour Power OG x Power Sherb)
Sherbadelic (Sunset Runtz x Power Sherb)
Sweet Spot (Jigglers x Power Sherb)
The Whoah (Cream D’ Mint x Rainbow Chip)
Tounge Splasher (Gushers x Rainbow Chip)
Truffletini (Tropic Truffles x Red Pop)
Yaasss Betch (Cheesecake x Power Sherb)

Getting treated like dirt was what I get for trying to maintain loyalty to a breeder that I was first interested in when he was new to the scene… back around 2011 or so… he didn’t even remember me… I helped him get listed at our seedbank/forum (now defunct) that I was a Moderator at back then… actually helped him make money all those years ago… we chatted it up… but when I had a problem over a decade later… I was a nobody… a bum to him. Made me sick at the time.

It was all those years ago I grabbed his Supernatural, Fire Alien Black, Starfighter F2, Blazzin Berry Blue… I still have some of those. He was so thankful for my help back then… he gave me the Starfighter seeds for free.

13 Likes

I’m really sorry about this experience, dude. It seems it went all to his head and now he is just chucking pollen. I don’t know how one can release that many strains without proper quality control and testing. He does all the testing as he claimed. Makes you wonder.

4 Likes

sorry that happened, sucks to know hes a dick cause I love his work.

1 Like