What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Ooh man, couple of those packs give me a chub, not going to lie.

6 Likes

No I haven’t grown any of his seeds yet. But I have had the Chocolate Thai and BCO Colombian Black from other sources. I think he shares some of the strains with other breeders. Still trying to get more info on the Oaxaca Negra plant he uses.

6 Likes

Hey OG, I recently picked up some seeds. 2 different order that came in a day apart. I have never grown anything from either of these breeders so I’m super excited to get them wet.

First up is an order from CSI Humboldt. I heard that the Bubba Kush from them is some of the best. I paid for 1 pack of Bubba Kush. The Xmas Bud and the Sour Giesel where included as a holiday promotion, the rest where a unexpected bonus.

Up next is an order I placed with Hazeman. I was on the search for Tuna Kush and they had it on their seed listed as the original from Reeferman! Score. I was a little apprehensive to place an order as I only could find an email(as opposed to an e store or IG page). Regardless, everything went smoothly and I soon had my seed. I paid for one pack of Tuna Kush the rest where bonus seeds!

The packaging from Hazeman leaves a little to be desired but it’s what’s inside that counts.

27 Likes

14 Likes

Thank you very much for the shoutout @MonsterDrank thats very kind of you, and to those who donated thank you very much :pray:t3:Bout to be blessed with some BOO ! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

14 Likes

He’s as low-tech as it gets but the seeds are very good

There was a coop reproducing that here a few years ago, there should be grow logs out there if you search but here was the original seed grow from @District_Flora

5 Likes

No lies detected. There wasn’t even an order forum. Just mail your money and order list. I found 40 USD shipping to Canada a little steep (the stamp on the package said $3 :money_mouth_face:) but I’ll just consider that the cost of business.

3 Likes

I’m wanting some of that chocolate Thai, nice haul :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Good looking out bro! I sent him a PM about donating to the cause, those gems need to be in as many hands as possible! :pray::pray:

Got my Cherry White in from Mosca at DCSE! Got 2x Cantalope Kush Autos from Mosca and 3x Purple Goliath from Digital Genetics as freebies!

11 Likes

Just grabbed these from Swami, they have been on the wishlist for too long! They arent listed on the site any longer but I had them in my cart, it let me checkout, fingers crossed the order goes through, I will email Gas and make sure before I send payment. :metal::metal:

10 Likes

My latest seed purchase

https://www.rareseeds.com/

9 Likes

So update on the Swami Seed purchase, he emailed me back and the 2023 list has been updated but will be vaulted shortly, he said they will open the vault at the end of the year, so if there is something you want off the list, better get it now before you gotta wait! :pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes

Takes them a month to ship?

2 Likes

I guess so, fine by me, I’m not in a rush, it’s my first time ordering from Gas.

3 Likes

I have an awful headache today… but so many amazing packs hitting the mailbox this week… stuff from Bodhi, Strayfox, Ohm Seeds, RSSC, and some TGA/Subcool stuff coming from Badger.

The other day someone approached me and asked me if I was interested in buying a couple of packs since he had some medical expenses… and he offered me a chance to buy Bodh’s Ultra Rare Chaco Sour Diesel x 88g13hp pack and that one was so hard to get… I think each seedbank had less than 10 each when those dropped. The same guy also had a pack of Bodhi’s Granola Funk… both sealed Purple packs… so I scooped em both.

Now I’ll have the Trifeca…

Chaco Sour Diesel x 88g13hp
Sour Diesel JP Cut x 88g13hp
Ultra Double Diesel x 88g13hp

The Granola Funk (GSC Forum x Wookie) pack is cool too because I only had Granola Funk Remix (OGKB x Wookie) so now I feel complete. :laughing:

24 Likes

Yeah he only goes down into town every few weeks from what I know, Gas is a “school bus on top of a mountain somewhere in bumfuck Oregon” kinda guy

9 Likes

Just paid Shoe for a nice order today, very excited about everything, it was mixed with some Bodhi, Doc D, LED seedz, and Dominion gear too. Once I get them in hand I’ll post them on here for sure.

And while I was at the post, I checked my P.O. Box and was happy to see these in there !

I only paid for the BCO Afghani repro pack, the Legendary Genetix pack was an amazing freebie to receive, and I like the sound of the in-house cross of the (thai cbd x afghani) x purple Hindu Kush.

Last order I got some arugula seed, a medium grove bag, and a myco additive as well…

this time they threw in some black magic kale seeds, two smaller grove bags, a sample of bio ag ful humix, and a few rosin bags for pressing!

:v:

20 Likes

Dagga hooked it up hell yeah that snowhigh pack sounds nice now that’s a freebie! Bio ag is some nice quality stuff too!

6 Likes

You might think about running those Snowhigh beans soon, if they are older stock the germ rates are low.

6 Likes

Nice scoop!

4 Likes