What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I think so, I forgot about those, I remember talking to @JAWS about it years ago now, that could be super interesting…. That pack above is just old and rare, I was also a huge fan of his work. A nice one, and I love afghanis so something I’ve never heard of is rare, I’m intrigued af by anything pink as you know, been a 25+ year staple for me, I still remember the first time I smoked her, that pound was absolutely glorious! I never sold a dime, kept the whole thing for headstash lol, I still remember when my buddy drove back from Vancouver with a cut, that mom made 56 clones we put out that year, that bud was basically sold appx 3 weeks before harvest, and we didn’t realize we were taking it early, once we realized 10-11 wks was clutch OMG the vanilla, dankity dank just floored me! Fast forward a few years and we lost everything, all of our elites we’d smuggled, the entire barn we’d been using for almost a decade, everything to a fire. Spent the last well over 10 years trying to get the True Cut back. No joke

13 Likes

I ran a pk of the Pink Pebble Cookies couple years ago outside, I’ll see if I can dig up any pics.

5 Likes

I was telling you guys a while back about this lesser known breeder Ohms_seeds who is one of the guys that I follow… he’s made some really great stuff… he told me that he recently supplied Bodhi with a Sunshine Daydream cut he calls Sunshine Daydream 16 from his own personal pheno hunt… and Ohms_seeds actually made Sunshine Daydream F2s that he had up for sale last year at one point. A few guys here grabbed em.

This dude has made Permanent Marker S1s and crosses, SFVOGK crosses, Cherry Pie S1s and crosses, and his own creation he calls Grape Fun Dip has been used in a few of his projects. Grape Fun Dip (Black Light Fantasy x Kushmints) has a project of its own coming down the pipeline… he has seeds in the hands of testers now… I always wanted the original pack and anything related to these seeds… as all the photos and feedback I see looks really, really good.

So about 10 Days ago… he posts on Instagram he is looking for a pack of Bodhis Purple Unicorn to use in an upcoming purple project… this guy has something crazy like 5600 Followers… which is a lot for a amateur seed maker… but you know who found him that hard to find Bodhi pack… and right away? This guy did! Me. I found that shit!

I had a pack tracked down from a fellow enthusiast and supplied Ohm with a tracking number and within 24 hours his pack was on its way. I paid for it with my cash, knowing he’d probably hook me up with some of that delicious Grape Fun Dip… and guess what… he said he would… a mail piece is incoming shortly. Original Grape Fun Dip and a surprise… on the way!!

Anyone who doesn’t follow or know about Ohms_seeds should follow him… here’s where you find the guy… RIGHT HERE.

God I love this life.

31 Likes

That is a great story! He sounds like a cool cat, and those genetics you’re mentioning are incredible too.
Mad Karma for going out of your way to help a fellow cultivator. :bear::sunglasses::om:

5 Likes

I try.

Speaking of Karma… one of our own here… TopShelfTrees1 has brought his Bag of Oranges project to a close ending… he posted info on how any one of us could help and assist in the distribution costs/supplies/shipping of his project. I think that if any of you guys here have some spare scratch, you should consider sending him a donation to assist him. He’s done all the work and this is one of the best projects going.

Here’s the link with instructions telling how any one here can help. He takes PayPal so anyone in the US or Canada can help out.

Bag of Oranges Reproduction thread.

He did a really good job with these… let’s help a brother out.

34 Likes

no worries guys im going to look at them personally in the next seed drop, there fem seeds so i’ll need to make another hybrid while running a hybrids and looking to reverse and make fresh fem stock.

all good …

9 Likes

I have some Pink Kush(BX2) fem pollen (sts) I could share with you
Pink x (Pink x (Pink x King John hp). The female was selected out of 30 sum seeds.
Or wait till I reverse the pink itself and the same offer applies. You’ve been very generous to me in the past and I am still seeking ways to reciprocate :wink:

14 Likes

your friendship will do just fine brother, im a really easy dude to get along with and i try to be sharing best i can and have been for so long now.

you ever get those pinks in seed form id love to swap with ya for-sure, been looking for the pink kush for years but she seems hard to find these days.

cant have everything …

12 Likes

Just a little birthday present for myself. Half off sale was hard to resist.

32 Likes

Happy Birthday @Chara nice present :gift:

5 Likes

Some nice sounding selections there @Chara you run anything of there’s before?

5 Likes

Ooh man, couple of those packs give me a chub, not going to lie.

6 Likes

No I haven’t grown any of his seeds yet. But I have had the Chocolate Thai and BCO Colombian Black from other sources. I think he shares some of the strains with other breeders. Still trying to get more info on the Oaxaca Negra plant he uses.

6 Likes

Hey OG, I recently picked up some seeds. 2 different order that came in a day apart. I have never grown anything from either of these breeders so I’m super excited to get them wet.

First up is an order from CSI Humboldt. I heard that the Bubba Kush from them is some of the best. I paid for 1 pack of Bubba Kush. The Xmas Bud and the Sour Giesel where included as a holiday promotion, the rest where a unexpected bonus.

Up next is an order I placed with Hazeman. I was on the search for Tuna Kush and they had it on their seed listed as the original from Reeferman! Score. I was a little apprehensive to place an order as I only could find an email(as opposed to an e store or IG page). Regardless, everything went smoothly and I soon had my seed. I paid for one pack of Tuna Kush the rest where bonus seeds!

The packaging from Hazeman leaves a little to be desired but it’s what’s inside that counts.

27 Likes

14 Likes

Thank you very much for the shoutout @MonsterDrank thats very kind of you, and to those who donated thank you very much :pray:t3:Bout to be blessed with some BOO ! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

14 Likes

He’s as low-tech as it gets but the seeds are very good

There was a coop reproducing that here a few years ago, there should be grow logs out there if you search but here was the original seed grow from @District_Flora

5 Likes

No lies detected. There wasn’t even an order forum. Just mail your money and order list. I found 40 USD shipping to Canada a little steep (the stamp on the package said $3 :money_mouth_face:) but I’ll just consider that the cost of business.

3 Likes

I’m wanting some of that chocolate Thai, nice haul :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Good looking out bro! I sent him a PM about donating to the cause, those gems need to be in as many hands as possible! :pray::pray:

Got my Cherry White in from Mosca at DCSE! Got 2x Cantalope Kush Autos from Mosca and 3x Purple Goliath from Digital Genetics as freebies!

11 Likes