What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Get ready for some craziness… heres the last couple weeks of mail… quite the mail bomb.

I scored some more of these super rare Bodhi packs… and replaced the Temple of Apollo that I sent a buddy a couple of weeks back… letting that one go killed me with guilt. I also picked up a couple things I already owned but I wanted doubles of some of these… like Baba Kush and Banana Spliff… it all worked out good…

The extra Strayfox Blueberry Milk was quite the find too… as was most of this stuff… if theres one thing I have a talent for… its bloodhound type level work when it comes to sniffing out some of the better and rarer Bodhi packs…

That Lemon G x A11g and Bruce Banner x A11g bother super rare AF and super dank I’ve been told… the Endor Score I already had one but having two is better than 1… I had a lemon apollo too… same logic lol…

The RSSC guy aka Nate is such a cool dude. Its always a pleasure to get some more RSSC packs…
also @Rhai88 and his Black Cherry and some other cool stuff from fellow OG peeps came… Also I gave my buddy my pack of Lit Farms Sharpiez and picked up the Rainbow Marker for myself. They were on sale for $99 at Neptune and were sold out everywhere… was glad I got one… and also STRAWBERRY GOJI!!! One I have wanted forever!!

More RSSC stuff and Subspace 11… a Apollo11/SpaceDawg cross… pretty cool.

Motas Apollo 13 f4s and a buttload of SFVOGK BX packs made with Long Bottom Leaf by my old friend Loran from Breedbay… RIP Loran!! :pray: The Apollo 13 seeds were a hell of a score!!

These FireNewBreed packs have been something I have been wanting a while. That dude cranks out some serious fire and I have been eyeing his stuff for months. I had 2 packs of his from a while ago… but they vanished mysteriously… so I replaced them… anyone who doesn’t know who Fire New Breed is should check them out on their IG PAGE HERE.

Now all these packs here in the next couple pics… Idk what the hell most of this stuff is. sent to me by Nate from RSSC… he said he was cleaning out his vault and send me a grab bag…

Idk what the hell this next stuff is… lol… these next couple packs might go in my junk bag… the bag of packs that I collect for my poor local friends who refuse to buy anything. They get most of my freebies and the packs that I look at and say… “Wtf is this sh*t?”

Last but certainly not least… from my favorite Ulranian in the whole wide world!! Thanks @Shevchenko dude… this stuff looks amazing! I appreciate it brother. The Field Trip x Cherry Queen and the D-95 crosses all look amazing!! You’re amazing my friend. Thanks so much.

Would any of y’all believe me if I said I had more packs on the way too?? Hahahaha. I’m sick. Demented. I need to calm down. Seed fridge is literally bursting at the seams with all this dank sh*t!!

See ya a’ll soon… same Bat-Time… same Bat-Thread!!!
batsig

Also there were a few of you… only a few. that were expecting a special package with a certain “Golden Ticket” in it from me today… just so everyone of u know… those have left the building and are all flying towards their new homes now.

Golden_Ticket copy

Hope you few that I sent packages too end up holding this one tight… its very special and sentimental to me. Don’t lose it!! Cuz then I’ll be like… “Ya Blew it!” :rofl:

28 Likes