What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Nice mix! Nice freebies.

3 Likes

If youā€™re still hunting GLG freebies, say the word - Iā€™ve got quite a few now and anything that interests you is all yours.

4 Likes

I should stay quiet.

4 Likes

Come on you know you donā€™t want to be quiet :joy::joy:

5 Likes

GLG freebies hehehe
They have thier own special container in my seed stash

there is 76 packages , every one is different and some I have received a few times so i put them all in one master baggie.

44 Likes

Seems Iā€™m not that good at it anyways.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice collection! Initially I just gave them away, not really knowing any better. Then I grew some out and quit that.

8 Likes

I met the parents of one of my wife;s friends the other day.
They grow but donā€™t have access to the depth of knowledge and strains we have here on the internet. The girlā€™s husband is a gamer but not on the weed sites although he might be soon LOL Anyways the girl asked my wife if I had any seeds I could part with. I gave them shishkaberry and blueberry last year and they grew the shishka. In fact he presented me with a freshly harvested main cola to inspect not long after I had arrived. :wink: So when we went over there I brought one of my seed containers and my strain list.
When we sat down and started talking seeds the dad asked me if I had any LSD seedsā€¦ I chuckled ā€¦ pulled out the ziploc marked ā€œseed from Overgrowā€ ā€¦ rummaged for a moment and then presented him with a 5 pack of Bog LSD fems that came in one of the co-op boxes. Blew his mind right there on the spot. I looked at the wife and said ā€¦ see hunā€¦ this is why i have so many seedsā€¦ moments like this. :wink:
Then I rummaged in the Bad Dawg GLG freebies and dished out a dozen seeds of the grape stomper x sour bubble beans. I made a really good impression on the wifeā€™s friendā€™s family. Iā€™m trying to get an in to being the only guy allowed to hunt thier 480 acres. Right now they donā€™t let anyone hunt it but I gots a feeling me and the old man are gonna get along famously LOL

42 Likes

I love the bribery!! Iā€™ve meet a few landowners like this. The liability and disrespect seem to be the main reason.
Can you imagine a landowner walking up to someone on his property that tells him they should get off the landā€¦ no one is supposed to be hunting there!!!
Good luck with the effort

5 Likes

Barneys Farm Seeds AUTO Skywalker OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 03 seeds

Ā£25.99

Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds

Ā£34.99

Green House Seeds Super Silver Haze

Ā£34.99

Black Skull Seeds Stardawg

Ā£24.99

Barneys Farm Seeds White Widow XXL AKA White Widow

Ā£46.99

Cali Connection Seeds Girl Scout Cookies
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 06 seeds

Ā£69.99

710 Genetics Seeds 710 Stilton AKA 710 Cheese
FEMINIZED UFO #1

Ā£ 0.00

G13 Labs Seeds AUTO Gigabud
FEMINIZED UFO #2

Ā£ 0.00

Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband
FEMINIZED UFO #3

Ā£ 0.00

BlimBurn Seeds Girl Scout Cookies
FEMINIZED UFO #4

Ā£ 0.00

Grateful Seeds Orange Groovye BX
FEMINIZED UFO #5

Ā£ 0.00

G13 Labs Seeds Picante
Birthday Promo - 1 FEM Seed

Ā£ 0.00

FastBuds Seeds Gelato AUTO

Ā£ 0.00

BlimBurn Seeds Stoned Panda

Ā£ 0.00

SeedStockers Seeds Panty Punch

Ā£ 0.00

Conscious Genetics Blood Diamonds 2.0

Ā£ 0.00

T H Seeds Beasty

Ā£ 0.00

DNA Genetics Seeds White Chocolope

Ā£ 0.00

Green House Seeds Wonder Pie

Ā£ 0.00

Perfect Tree Seeds Coco Milk S1 (COCO MILK LINE)

Ā£ 0.00

Pheno Finder Seeds Pinkz

Ā£ 0.00

Pheno Finder Seeds Britcoin
Bank Transfer - 1 FEM Seed

Ā£ 0.00

Perfect Tree Seeds Rotten Apple (JET A LINE FEM)

Ā£ 0.00

G13 Labs Seeds Gigabud

Ā£ 0.00

DNA Genetics Seeds Kosher Pie

Ā£ 0.00

Barneys Farm Seeds AUTO Critical Kush AKA Auto Critical Rapido
Barneyā€™s Farm Critical Kush Auto - 1 FEM Seed

Ā£ 0.00

Green House Seeds Fullgas
Greenhouse Fullgas - 1 FEM Seed

Ā£ 0.00

Cali Connection Seeds Gelato al Limone
Cali Connection - Gelato Al Limone - 1 FEM Seed

2nd order 3 months!

6 Likes

Break out your best germination tek for those Green House beans from Attitude. I went through two 10 packs of GH Francoā€™s Lemon Cheese from Attitude and I only got 2 plants out of it :confused:
The two I got were pretty nice tho!

7 Likes

I picked up a pack of Dweller Select SDIX F2 from a GLG auction for $36. The freebie could be another winner Avenue of Giants x Cake Fighter. I am guessing SDIX is Stardawg IX from Top Dawg Seeds.

13 Likes

Auto Afghani beans arrived @Kasper0909, Galaxy Brain S1s arrived @SubzeroIceKold

Thank you !!:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Iā€™m going to get real pucks soon ! Canā€™t wait

4 Likes

Iā€™m in the process of buying a 3D printer so Iā€™ll end up making some of them to send out to people. I appreciate the awesome designs people have make like guitars or @Hashpants.

7 Likes

Lol u need to make a freebie run

ya eh?
I definately need to get into those bad dawg freebies , some of them really sound incredble by the lineage. Everything I have grown so far from dragboatā€™s work has been well worthy of garden space.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve had some winners in those freebies too. Ma Gooey x RAB was awesome outdoor.

3 Likes

I try and run some freebies along side the main purchase. Running sundae freezer right now as well as a few of the zawtz/papaya x Hotspot freebies I got.

4 Likes

Just got these Bodhi packs Iā€™ve been eyeing off GLG! :grin:

20 Likes