What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

ya sorry on the shirt my friend, i went through about 400 or more of those when i had a shirt guy on call.

i think all i have now are the gold V next special ones i had made that no one seemed to like.

peace …

4 Likes

had many years ago to go round.

sure wish my shirt guys was still ding his thing.

peace …

18 Likes

I got a few of those thanks to you and GLG :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Just got these in the mail and one of the Blueberry Angels is getting soaked tonight. Thanks to Healing Genetics and Strayfox.

22 Likes

Awww man, that would have been cool. Maybe some day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow you guys. I have been so sick. I came down with the Flu and it never quite left my lungs… and now I’ve got pneumonia… what a week. I’m mostly getting better but man that was a rough time. Missed a week of work over all this sickness.

Saw that Rebel Grown Seeds and Meangene have some new collaboration that’s supposed to be coming soon. Looks interesting.

20 Likes

Oh shit that sucks brother I’m sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better ASAP

But those cherry west crosses look delicious and I’m trying to not buy seed! Lol :joy:

8 Likes

Xxxxxxxxxx. Oops.

3 Likes

That completely sucks buddy, hope it clears out soon!!

4 Likes

Yikes @MonsterDrank . Pneumonia is nasty stuff. Youngest grandson has croup right now. 18 months. Poor little bugger sounds like some sick seal barking.

4 Likes

Hope you shake that stuff soon and get feeling better @MonsterDrank ,

2 Likes

Am I the only one that sees the irony in this post?

“I’ve got pneumonia and can barely lift my head up, but have you seen the collaboration between Rebel Grown and Meangene?”

Get some rest and feel better. The seeds will be there when you’re up and around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Irony? I’m stuck here sick. What else would I be doing other than scrolling on my phone? Can’t work… can’t leave the house… seems pretty normal sick behavior to me. Nothing ironic or weird about it. :laughing:

Thought the seed fiends here might appreciate the Rebel Grown/Meangene teaser pic & news.

11 Likes

I can’t get the image of a doctor waving a pack of seeds under your nose, instead of smelling salts, out of my head :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Coda lots of sleep, antivirals and now antibiotics… a little Calmag… I’m starting to feel much better. It’s been almost 2 weeks.

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my second “Pack of Packs” or what could be known as the Strayfox Holy Grail… Alien Double Whammy :alien::alien::boom: which the 2nd one is arriving tomorrow.

One other thing I’ve been looking at but have hesitated due to missing a paycheck… that Jaws Banana OG at Greatlakesgenetics… I want one of those so bad. Real bad. I hope I’m able to snag one before they’re sold out.

Firenewbreed has also dropped some really crazy looking heat on their Instagram. I really like his (Brian’s) style… I think if he marketed his lines better, he’d have a much bigger following… but Firenewbreed is one of these guys that has these worked lines that go back years and all these crazy creations that are unique to what most other people are doing. He reminds me of RSSC in a lot of ways.

10 Likes

Add some mycos to reestablish your microbiology :rofl:

Seriously though, glad to hear you are feeling better!

6 Likes

Amazing buy with really beautiful freebies…

11 Likes

See this pack @MonsterDrank
White mocha looked interesting also

8 Likes

Did you scoop one of the 16?

2 Likes

I did. I was so at the right time and place for that. On my way to work and checked my email. Immediately pulled over on the side of the road and ordered. I have no idea how long it took to sell out, but when I checked 4 hours later they were gone.
He did a bunch of super limited stuff for a minute. I think it was right around the time he was moving a couple years ago

6 Likes