What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I just found a sealed bag with this stuff in it. Yes, I have a problem :joy:

Edit: @TopShelfTrees1 I just saw you like Tina, might want to check out that shaved monkey

17 Likes

Do you really have a problem? Really :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Well, I think we both know these are wise investments into my future breeding projects :joy: And they can only increase in value if I donā€™t pop them

3 Likes

Excellent :clap::clap::clap: you are clear on why you are collecting

3 Likes

Enabler!!!

4 Likes

Did you see the strainaholic thread :rofl::rofl::rofl: that thread has some enabling going on!!

What are your breeding plans in broad strokes

5 Likes

I donā€™t think so, sounds dangerous

3 Likes

What are you talking about dangerous?

2 Likes

I hold roughly 25 moms, was pushing 100. I love old and new. Have a particular affinity for Blueberry, Hazes, Chem/Diesel, White Widow, Dosi and Z stuff so youā€™ll see a lot of that in my work.

Standout highs with really top notch resiliency, smell and taste come third. Structure and the reef will be a little less picky on if I can check rise boxes. I have/will have Blue Lines, White Lines, and Chem Lines and then will cross those to mommas I like, new and old.

Oh, and there are/will be plenty of autos. Mostly interesting blueberry Sativa crosses. Iā€™ve worked the blueberry Regs for a few years now

10 Likes

For my bank account :joy:

2 Likes

Mom tent. Give me a space and Iā€™ll fill it. I like pretty much all the same stuff. Northeast Iā€™m assuming

12 Likes

One of my two large mom tents Original Diesel/Daywrecker, SLH Franco, old PNW blueberry saty cut

15 Likes

What is the daywrecker like?

3 Likes

Much better to grown than the others. Feed her well and sheā€™s awesome. Straight diesel, not much lemon, very smooth, great high. She reminds me of growing some of the hardier Chem plants. Stretch and lanky but trains well

4 Likes

Donā€™t have that oneā€¦ thats from a few years ago. But I believe I may have Koffee F1ā€™s from Kaya possibly in my old seed stash from ages and ages ago. I remember when all those PNW breeders all showed up on the Internets years and years agoā€¦ and I got some seeds from Kaya, Lemonhoko, Exotic, Redeyed all about the same timeā€¦ it was like they all showed up together. Iā€™ve always liked the ā€œAlienā€ related crosses.

I stopped buying seeds after 2012 and havenā€™t bought a single pack until later 2022ā€¦ so I have a lot of old stuff and anything Iā€™ve aquired inbetween those years was recent. A lot of auctions and seed scalper reseller type deals. I know some people loathe those Resellers but I embrace them. If it wasnā€™t for Resellers I wouldnā€™t have such an amazing collection.

6 Likes

@MonsterDrank Donā€™t suppose you have any of that blueberry BX around from those PNW folks?

1 Like

Thatā€™s bad ass I heard koffee kills it outdoor I got some f6 I got in a trade heard good things about kayas work in general

6 Likes

Nope just the Whiteberry and Dawgpoo from Lem. Wouldnā€™t trade them for anything. Lemonhoko is testing Blueberry BX4 now so we should see a future drop. I know theyā€™ll be expensive. Highly sought after.

Heā€™s definitely the real deal.

All those old Alien Kush related strains, Ewok, Lemon Alien Dawg, Alien Technology, Starfighter, Alien Rock Candy, Alien Grenadesā€¦ Iā€™d always try to get my hands on that stuff whenever it popped up.

5 Likes

She sounds great. What does her flower time average?

@MonsterDrank i know your making up for lost time with your recent purchases. Resellers serve a purpose for sure. Without them tons of stuff would be lost!

Your definitely part bloodhound finding stuff though, pretty awesome

3 Likes

10-11 weeks if you do it right

3 Likes