What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I’ve heard S1 of her are outstanding, like more than half are great. I may have to get busy. Curious to hear others experience

2 Likes

You have s1? Self admitted strainaholic :rofl::grin:

3 Likes

Not yet, but I’ve got a giant momma 25 clones, and…

7 Likes

Please tag me for the adventure

3 Likes

Will do! To get us back on track…

27 Likes

What’s that build a box worth?

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior No clue what a pack of C&C, Crunchberries, or Grease Monley goes for, but those are the three most valuable I suspect

3 Likes

By the way, is EG done with Regs?

1 Like

Crunch berries is a real nice one I’ve tried a few samples super tasty decent stone

2 Likes

And wouldn’t life be grand if those were available in a back stock build a box :joy:

1 Like

Everyone that’s had it and its progeny echos how tasty it is. Some day soon I’ll pop it and the beyond top shelf packs I have with it as a papa. The germ rates aren’t going to get better…

3 Likes

Bodhi Amrita

25 Likes

Shoes Auction Win Has Arrived!

30 Likes

@monsterdrank
Yooo
Is that “rhode island sweets” a pre release?
Im from RI and never heard of the RI peach and its been worked to f7!
I cant find any info on it

1 Like

Lucky you @Emeraldgreen

When Strayfox releases limited packs, they definitely don’t last long…

I have a few crosses with some koffee work and I’m sure those will be amazing when you get to them!!

3 Likes

i grew the mr. clean very lime terps and the mikes strawberry lemonade which everybody loved the flavor and high , uplifting feel good sativa. i also grew Slippery Susan (grease monkey x tina) which was my favorite heavy duty kushy earthy goodness that packed a heavy indica punch. Very nice box you have there

4 Likes

I could not pass these up, so I did not:

I really liked Mr. Nice’s Master KAZE. Other mixes of Kush and Haze have also been among my favorite smokes even when I prefer no comedowns on my highs. However, Kush Haze mixes tend to have a kind comedown perfect for the weekends. So I am essentially looking for an active, creative, yet a very relaxing smoke for those kind of days.

With the Bubba Kush x PCK I intend to find something that may help for some back pain I have due to training, neglecting to do proper stretches, and working on a desk 8 hours a day.

8 Likes

whats up with that black lotus? ive been looking for that for 2 years

1 Like

It was a freebie actually, and it wasn’t actually mentioned anywhere to me… so a complete surprise. The Blackberry 94 was a pre-release. I’ve never heard of “Rhode Island Peach” so I don’t know anything about it… sorry.

3 Likes

None of these in hand yet but I won these in an auction from Shoe:

Dreadbread x SSDD, Strawberry Milk x Dreadbread, and Strange Brew too.

Maybe some Dreadbread BX work lies in my future since I have the F1’s in flower to make F2’s now, these packs on the way soon, and a Dreadbread cross of Doc D to play with

Also got a pack of Bodhi’s Strawberry Milk F2’s on the way, I just couldn’t resist :sweat_smile:

14 Likes