What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Those are pretty hard to find. Rarely pop up. I’ve only seen them a couple of times.

6 Likes

DCSE auctioned one pack off this weekend that’s how I grabbed a pack

I was lucky to see them at the perfect time!

7 Likes

Just got these from GLG! Probably done buying Bodhi, too many to go thru as it is! Haha!

16 Likes

Yeah I love the freebies :slight_smile:
Cheese x Lost Skunk !

6 Likes

Figured that was the best choice! I know @JAWS was doing an extensive search for the real Cheese, and considering Cheese is a Skunk pheno these should be awesome!

9 Likes

Just got the auction win in the mail from theseedpage on IG, he’s a great dude with loads of cool packs! Lots go uncontested I’ve seen either nobody bids or only 1 person bids so you can usually get the packs at his starting bid price, he charges 8 for shipping. I’m a happy camper, the freebie pack looks like it could contain some heat as well! :fire::fire::fire:

14 Likes

Nice! So how much did that lot cost you?

3 Likes

63 shipped :pray:

4 Likes

Nice snag!

I briefly thought about bidding on that, but I didn’t. Glad to see it went to a “local”

4 Likes

Not too shabby

2 Likes

I’ve just picked up three packs of Blockbuster from London City Genetics. Always good to support local, and I’ve seen @Star_Dog recommend them highly on here. Exodus x BluChi and came with a nifty blue cheese keyring! Planning a small hunt this year, on the lookout for the sawtooth double serrations, and of course the cheesey stink.

And my first foray into Solfire with 6 fem Udder Madness. Not grown much with cookie lineage in before, but hoping the claimed “heavy” yield turns out to be true… Slightly disappointed with the immature pale seeds, considering the price, but I’ve had that before in some Mosca Bubble Party and they germinated just fine.

23 Likes

Waiting on some grapefruit, and how to get some DP Euforia.

3 Likes

Greatlakesgenetics has bodhi sale 45 per pack… boss freebie lime1 x limepop x grapesodaskunk…

Hazeman on his ig page infinity genetics is runnijg a sale 40 per pack… snagged some 88g13hp 40 per pack! Coming later…

21 Likes

Didn’t take a photo, but received a pack of Copa’s Persian Girl I picked up on the cheap in an IG auction.

5 Likes

that’s stuff some great smoke and easy to grow .sweet and sour lime

4 Likes

These will be excellent!

I’m stoked for more Appy too !

21 Likes

Lucky you I would love to run those adjust acquired his lime dub f5 I think i’m going to get is cherry west b x 4 I’m also starting a really nice gas projects I got the space the time I just always feel like I need more genetics every time I see something that I want I wish I could Just say hey want to trade or do a collaboration

12 Likes

I’ve been looking for space queen original and querkel I don’t know if this post is still up and running I couldn’t upload a picture are there was too big or I’m to knew my current list is long I don’t stop buying genetics about follow sea junkies 2024 Christmas drop, zzzz…Every seed from green fire Genetics all the most expensive ones basically all z
Now I’m requiring multiple different 707 headbands cross going To Do a headband release what’s going to be a fun project Anyways dm If you want to talk about genetics maybe if we could do anything for each other

3 Likes

GLG order arrived! :grin:

27 Likes

Nice! GLG comes thru again.

4 Likes