What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

It was really hard to choose one of their packs. I really wanna grab others I hear mixed reviews about the gear and clones of those expensive ones pop up every once in a while. The dudes passion about the genes are clear and im certain hes aiming for the same “haze” that I personally call haze
piffcoastfarms

4 Likes

I’ve been super impressed with c&c seeds. I’ve run the bubba x puck and skunk x puck and got 100% germination and super healthy vigorous plants. They keeper from the skunk x puck is super stoney stinky weed. Everyone who’s tried it says the exact same thing “damn this stuff is stoney” and “I opened the jar In my basement and stank up the whole house”. So I’m going to run the Chem d x puck and try to find a good male for some pollen chunking.

32 Likes

Had these Land yesterday :sunny:

25 Likes

ok so where did the MIDNIGHT MASS come from?.

thank you …

@jaws its (cuban black haze )x (cuban black haze )x( blue dream) as far as i can tell.
Why ?

5 Likes

a friend of mine was asking if i knew what the strain was a while back told him no never heard of it, told him if he bought some seeds of it id grow them for him. i looked a round a bit but never found any, and now knowing the lineage not sure if id want to try to grow it. that seems like a longer sat strain for-sure.

have you ever grown it or know what the time frame is on that one ?.

thanks for you reply …

1 Like

I am growing it right now but just to cross and make seeds. i believe its a `14 week strain. (Mindnight mass)

About our strains
“At Piff Coast Farms we’re all about those nostalgic NYC legacy strains! Piff Haze is the front runner in that category. We started by reversing the tried and true Cuban black haze clone only onto many different cultivars. To be honest, of all the crosses we did that round. The Blue dream cross was one of the hybrids we didn’t expect anything spectacular from. But boy were we wrong! And that just goes to show with a little due diligence and perhaps luck, you never know where you can discover a diamond in the rough! A customer reached out to us months after release saying he found this amazing pheno, and he wanted to send us samples. While we found many of the phenos in the F1(r) generation of Harlem Dreams were more fruity, this one had about every attribute you could ask for. Blue dream yield, Piff terps and taste, purple coloring, and knockout potency!! It also brought the flowering time of the black haze down from 92+ days to around 77-80. Amazing sturdy branching, drought resistant, sexually stable and pm resistant, there’s not much more you could ask for in a cultivar! Dare I say the Harlem Dreams is MORE piffy than piff, and that’s an understatement!..”

4 Likes

Another long flowering “haze” cross from JJ that puts you to sleep?

5 Likes

@PsillyRabbit

thank you again brother for the info.

nice …

5 Likes

That tk x ogtkm10 has me drooling :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Midnight mass is Piff coast if I’m understanding correctly. If not I’ll be quiet

3 Likes

Ah you’re probably right. Is there a difference tho? Both offering basically the same ‘piff’ and/or cbh crosses?

1 Like

I don’t know honestly. My buddy has smoked piffs flower and been very happy. I’m just starting down the haze rabbit hole myself.
The bandaid is not a racer, white knuckle heart beating out of your chest type. Only one I’ve grown so far personally.
I will be doing ssh soon though

4 Likes

Yeah the Bandaid I had was basically all indica effects for me. Couchlock and pass out later. I much prefer the clear motivating, white knuckle, haze and that’s apparently not in there at all. nor any other Piff/cbh cross, from what I’m hearing.

6 Likes

Have you tried original haze by Todd McCormick?

I had a half pack(6 beans) from Todd that @newb2.0 grew out and he said this

So I haven’t bothered trying to get nor look at anymore of them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

With a 5 percent rate for a killer pheno I’ve been shying away also. Looking more to haze hybrid with the clear up high

4 Likes

Dedoverde Haze. Humboldt Seed Organization. If you see it and it’s reasonably priced, get it. I’d forgotten about it until I found a jar lid. Only grew it in the yard a few years b4ack.so Beautiful to grow. Can’t remember specific smells or tastes. What I remember was the buzz. It wasn’t edgy at all. What I always thought of as driving weed. Smooth works well.
What I could do with that in My 4x4 with what I know now. Some good smoke in those cool little Lazer etched 2"x 2" wood containers. Desert Diesel and Amhurst Sour Diesel were both killer. All were fems. Got 2 or 3 ASD seeds that make me happy thinking about.

6 Likes

Jokerz31 Contest 🏆usacloneco.com

5 Likes

Did I read the price right on that strain 350 bucks for 13 seeds?