What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

That is good to know. I too prefer the soaring white knuckle experience over the downer sativas.
I think I have decided I’m going to try and trade my pack of
Bandaid Haze IX 3.0

I’m sure if you hunted through 50 seeds you might find a keeeper in all that hay.
This is why I bought the breeder pack, but realistically I don’t have the space or time to reinvent the wheel.
I might feel differently next winter.

5 Likes

Do an f2 :joy:

1 Like

yes, this is exactly what piff coast farms haze is like. Including midnight mass.

I have some amazing mind racing sativa pollen chucks if you want exactly what your describing.
(Harlem shuffle X Iron Cindy)

9 Likes

:eyes::smiley_cat:

Those sound great. The iron Cindy has always caught my attention

It doesn’t have that oldschool haze flavor I wanted. Its more durbany than churchy and the sweet is like soy sauce sweet. Still outstanding in flavor. Effects are pure mind racing head high. I have hardly had it dried for and curing for 3 weeks but cant stop myself from smoking it. 2 grams looks like 4. I did a grow just for seeds and have plenty. Anyone interested can pm me.
old seed pack for picture tax

(i didnt want to bump the thread again)
I picked some at 11 weeks and thats probably all it needed but I left the rest of them for 13 weeks.

10 Likes

How many weeks flower time on that strain? Thanks

1 Like

Good question. Sitting on my hands a bit :joy:

1 Like

11 weeks isn’t too bad . I’d grab some but have no idea when I’d get to growing them. Thanks

1 Like

That’s definitely in the workable range. Just when to find the time

1 Like

I would definitely grab a pack, dm incoming

I’ve been eyeing Piffcoastfarms since awhile before I joined OG, if you’re up for it I’d be really interested in a smoke report when your grow is all done on the Midnight Mass. That strain and the Harlem River Haze both caught my attention but I can’t find much info on the Harlem River.

Smoke report isnt going to happen anytime soon the midnight mass I have growing is for seed and I fully pollinate the plant. It wont be until I can plant 12/12 from seed outside when i will be starting the rest.
A friend gave me some of the “harlem dreams” from a dispensary and it was great enough for me to seek out the genes.

7 Likes

I won a 6-pack of Annunaki Genetics, Halo Strain, Fem Photo. from an auction for a nice 57% discount from the regular sale price from seed banks.

16 Likes

Got my Auction win from IG as well as @Enjoi802 giveaway win! So stoked for these Battlecat’s!
1x Purple Unicorn x SSDD
1x Baba Kush
1x Battlecat F1
1x Triangle Mints F2
1x Wookie Orgasm

20 Likes

I am buying packs of seeds I have wanted for a long time from Pandora Seedbank, such as different colombian landraces crossed to Old Timer’s Haze and been getting Tom Hill Haze freebies out of every purchase. Each pacl has 12 seeds. I already have four THH packs. Sometime in the next decade I will grow them out and it will be a bummer if something decent is not in any of the 4 or six pack I will open.

5% is a very low percentage of total amount to find keepers.

10 Likes

I thought about buying a pack from him, but I figured I’d never run enough to find a keeper, so I’ll wait until a nursery does the pheno hunt for me.

5 Likes

Awesome cross of great genetics at a really good donation.

33 Likes

Oooo nice! When the 420 sale began the menu said only 3 packs available for that MMH, and I grabbed one pack. I think you may have the last ones :+1:

2 Likes

I snagged one too… I’ve been donating my way towards a complete collection ever since I joined OG. I view it as a rare opportunity to benefit from a lifetime of someone’s experience and skill.

4 Likes