What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Every package is a treasure!
You got a treasure box … Congratulations!

7 Likes

The proprietor of Goat and Monkey Seeds, who passed away last year.

9 Likes

wow dla 17 and the a11 cross wowzers thats amazing

3 Likes

Yeah like Holyangel said they all look like old packs that he found rifling through his fridge… but he did make an A11g x Wookie not long ago. The Interstellar Overdrive x A11g I had never heard of. Interstellar overdrive is a rare Indica phone of Satori. I think there was recent Satori talk in this thread not long ago. I haven’t heard of B using that IO in a cross or project in a long time. Early Breedbay days it was mentioned a few times.

Yeah I see that now. I know he was active on ICMag, I rarely ever was… so the name didn’t resonate with me. I think that B used Sterling in Hippy Slayer, ASS, Dirty Hippy, Skunk91 too I think… Stray has also used it to make his Sterling 95

11 Likes

What is the sale? I don’t see any info on their site…

I’ve heard really good things about point break, but just can’t justify $100 packs anymore when I have more seeds than I can grow already.

3 Likes

Got to grab a min of 4 pks and the price drops to 25pk. The new point break x Blue power is not included in sale.

3 Likes

As mentioned above me, buy 4 and they are 25 per pack. Quite a deal, shows up in cart, I saw on IG.

4 Likes

Surfr packs got some gems for sure! Are they doing a bowl or whatever sale…need to get over there and grab some packs. Thanks for the reminder. Best of luck and happy hunting

2 Likes

Nice snags that el wook sounds fun cross too black triangle should have some heat too :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Anyone wanna go in on 4 Point Break packs? lol

edit: no I shoudn’t… but I want to.

My upcoming trip to Arizona is really what I should be putting my money towards. I haven’t bought seeds in weeks. It was so hard to get out of that mindset.

7 Likes

This is pretty tempting. I probably don’t need two packs, but I definitely don’t need 4.

1 Like

I read the first line and was like YES I do but like you got a trip coming up supposed to be stashing cash for…too funny we are in the same boat lol

3 Likes

Yeah, all packs included except the Sin City collab, which is actually how I learned of surfr. Happy to try em out, good luck on the hunt!

1 Like

Aye coming to my state hope you have fun this is a great time of year to come out

2 Likes

Oh cool need to head over there asap those bowl sales cannot be beat and love how packs are 15+ def good amount to hunt through. Hope you do a surfr journal on one of those packs would be killer

2 Likes

Yeah except I’m going to Phoenix in July… when the weather will be Hellish. Atlanta Braves vs the Diamondbacks… 4 Games. I’m going to all four. I rented a 3 Bedroom house in Phoenix that week on Airbnb… it’s just gonna be me, but the house is only a couple blocks from Chase Field. It’s super convenient. I plan on staying inside the air conditioning as much as possible.

8 Likes

Oh yeah that’s when it starts frying for sure depending on what part of phoenix might be able to meet up and smoke a few joints or something if you have free time if you are interested no worries if not :call_me_hand: @MonsterDrank

3 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens I’ll have to reach out when it’s closer to dates. I know nothing of Arizona but coincidentally grew up in a town called Phoenix, NY. :laughing:

I love the Diamondbacks and the Braves so it’ll be hard to root for either team… so I bought some new caps for all of them.

My friends here think I’m nuts. I think it’ll be a blast tho.

8 Likes

Bunch of autos and some haze

also got ((PUDAY HOLIDAY X Shaka Zulu) X( Cuban Black Haze XC5)) from strainly

15 Likes

Nice snags the midnight mass sounds good

4 Likes