What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Was finally able to snag a pack of Free the V from Jade Nectar.

13 Likes

Very same here, what an opportunity we have here. It’s wild if you think about it.

Got a good deal on a couple packs from Grandiflora Genetics.

16 Likes

Nice little auction win.

33 Likes

6 Likes

Won an Auction for a pack of Dream Axis from Bodhi! Can’t wait for these! I’ve always thought Axis would be cool why not crossed with SSDD! :grin:

13 Likes

IMG_20240407_090539189 (1) Lit be Lit :fire:

Black Valentine x3 packs
White Bugatti x 1 pack
Monica Lewinsky x1 pack
Lit Marker x1 pack

15 Likes

Who’s buying the new 2023 collections from Indian landrace exchange? O man I love some of those new selections you have to e mail full power selections for a list

5 Likes

Grabbed some seeds from a husband & wife breeding farm here in Mo, the Love whip x Chemdog won a local cup for Terps and was given a pre release freebie of their Grumpz x Zkittles cross. Completely new to stuff to me and I’m excited to grow them out.

24 Likes

@JerBear The one to the left looks like a box of condoms :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Did you get a chance to try out the Mule Fuel? This one sounded really nice to me as well, I got a single pack though.

You’re not wrong aside from the husband handling the genetics crossing, the wife and a few of her girlfriends handle the rest of the operation and from the names of some of their crosses and packaging, they’re having a lot of fun with it. https://kindwayfarms.com/shop/ols/categories/seeds?page=1

3 Likes

i see they have a jezebel cookies wonder if the used my jezebel og for that.

that would be very cool indeed …

3 Likes

Yep Matt aka Xochipilli is the local source for that line, that’s one of our East Coast skunk heirloom from Sterling, MA

*“Sterling Skunk” is an old massachusetts strain that was inbred for over maybe 12 or 14 seasons. The original seed line came from California. A friend of mine got back from vietnam and was living in SoCal when he got the seeds. This was in like maybe 1974. Soon after he moved back to Massachusetts and began growing it outdoors. The seeds were given to me , and I was told “this shit smells just like a skunk”. Knowing Bodhi’s attention to the seed, I decided who better than him to have them. Seeds were given to him and a few others across the country. I am glad that they were useful. Bodhi does tremendous work, and I thank him for his work at preserving these varieties.

-Xochipilli*

11 Likes

Ready for the good weather!

26 Likes

Nice haul, well done!

3 Likes

man how can one get some of these possible killers ???.

damn …

9 Likes

CSI sells packs of Sterling Skunk (regulars), $120 for a 21 pack.

10 Likes

@monsterdrank recently received some of these sterling skunk seeds from bodhi… Now we just all need to talk him into doing an increase. :wink:

9 Likes

ok cool guys then i have some already, both from CSI & BODHI. was just wondering if there were more from others that i needed to try and locate.

thanks guys …

11 Likes