What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Mine landed today with the Dominion G x Iraqi. Odd how they’re both marked for marshmallow lol. What did you order to get the other 3 packs?

2 Likes

I ordered the Nyx and Diamond Earrings!

1 Like

Gotcha. I love ordering from them. I have another package from them coming tomorrow, then 2 coming from Skunktek on Saturday. Built up a cart with Nature Farm that I’m trying to convince myself I don’t need right now.

3 Likes

My Indian Landrace Exchange “IPA23” order has arrived! :grin:

I missed out on their Box Set but was lucky enough to grab all these packs individually.

36 Likes

Found some Swamp Boys Nigerian crosses on 4/20. Bando from this line was a favorite of my family and friends.

21 Likes

Nice find.
I always wanted to try the Legend Of Nigeria.
I did grow the 3D and Horace back in 17.
Horace grew some monsters for indoor.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been on the lookout for these for a while. I think seedsherenow cleaned out a fridge.

2 Likes

They use to be one of the big Swamp Boys droppers.
That is a great find.

2 Likes

I went back and started looking at NYX and ended up ordering the last 2 packs along with some Genus GMO x Killer chem. Getting some nice sounding freebies between the 2.

5 Likes

Is the box set worth it you think?

2 Likes

Wow that looks very nice, do you know if they sell through any other ways than Instagram? I’d love to order some seeds but I don’t use that platform…

Cheers,
eS :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Received a couple envelopes in today’s mail… CSI, Johnny, and a pack from the Toasty J benefit auction (and a freebie, thanks @Budderton!).

Better get in on Johnny’s sale before it ends!

35 Likes

Nice haul there brother. I also got in on the CSI and Johnny sales.
What is the CSI unreleased pack?

6 Likes

Bubblegum Ix.

5 Likes

I’ve got that Genus, but not it grown out… Yet. Got a Rude Dog going again. I’ve grew a couple last year, but forgot which. Mostly Harmless was a good one. Crap…they’re all good!
Nice selection buddy.

5 Likes

thanks brother. i couldn’t zoom in to see

1 Like

Unfortunately the box set is no longer available. :confused:

Here’s a few places I know of that carry their gear.

https://seedsforme.com/product-category/shop-2/seeds-f-m/indian-landrace-exchange/

Ace seeds doesn’t really have much of a selections atm. But I did hear they will be dropping the IPA23 very soon.:+1:

5 Likes

For Indian landrace exchange direct you Need to email them ask for the current menu fullpowerselections@gmail.com

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Got an order on the way soon :incoming_envelope: or should I say “another order” after Doug sweetened the pot even more :joy:

4 Likes

@j0ebob and @YescaSmoker thank you.

1 Like