What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

24 Likes

Staten Island Chem SIC

17 Likes

I didn’t know he had a staten Island chem s1 available. How do you keep up on blackbird? His IG is private and I don’t have an IG account. I guess I can ping his email but I’d rather passively keep tabs on his gear.

1 Like

Got a few packs from the new Bodhi drop otw! :grin:

18 Likes

:speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

14 Likes

Order from Alchimiaweb arrived;

• 10x Exodus Cheese Photos to find a nice mommy
  • 6x Franco’s Lemon Cheese to support the Franco fund, and because it is a mix of 2 of my fave smokes
  • 25x Seed Stockers AK420 Auto to find a good plant for reversal and future breeding, the first 8 are already germinating!

Total price paid (with 420 offers):
122EUR for 41 seeds = 3EUR per seed :smiley:

Cheers,
eS :tropical_drink:

26 Likes

Here’s my order from 420 I made with Speakeasy Seed Bank.
Nice smooth transaction with some cool freebies. It was a pleasure to order from them.

19 Likes

Sorry for being this direct but I’ve seen a few people growing autos from you I think.

Do you sell auto seeds and if so were would I have to go to buy some?

1 Like

Snagged some goodies from the latest Bodhi drop! Gonna have to cram some of these in my tent soon despite my better judgement lol.
First time ordering from GLG. Easy peasy…I’ll be back.

28 Likes

Aaaand another one. Said I was gonna stop, but I have more coming.

20 Likes

I never really discussed labelling with growingupganja… My GLG labels look similar to the black market breeder label , just with my logo instead. My drops have to go the stealthiest way possible so individual packaging is not possible. I will be working to get better packaging and labelling out to the retailers in the coming months.

9 Likes

Good to know, I’ve been looking at Speakeasy lately.

1 Like

GLG 420 order landed… freebies are off the chain!

24 Likes

Just got my first order from Johnny Potseed delivered this morning. Absolutely top service all the way from Tulsa to Australia no problem :+1: . Thank you Johnny for your help very much appreciated.

31 Likes

And another one

24 Likes

Big mail week. 3 Cap Junky Snips from LoveDaAutos, Bodhi drop:Holy Hand Gernade, DLA 5.3, Dragonade, Eurekai, Last Chance, Headgasket x 88G13/HP, Master Kush x Strawberry milk, Angel Wing x Lavender Lemonade, From Bobgrows Texas Toasted and Blueberry Skunk, GLG Freebies Sublime and Super Lemon, Copa Freebie Ban Ham OG, People Under The Stairs Dubble Cake x 4DD, AlphaKronik Madhatter and JBC Freebie Voodoo Doll(Gpat Skull x Black Banana

19 Likes

27 Likes

Very nice haul!

2 Likes

Loving goose seeds

14 Likes

Really hammered down on that goose 420 sale lol

15 Likes