What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Cannarado seems to always have awesome flavors, nice.

1 Like

Ordered a pack of blue dream(Santa Cruz cut) x a5 haze/mirakel and deep space dream bud x a5 haze/Thai from doc d through headies. I ended up getting 3 freebie packs with them. Mike drop from copa, sunshine daydream f2s, and red blue gold x a5 haze/mirakel

22 Likes

I wanted to jump on the 420 sales but ended up meeting top dawg and piff coast so I spent my funds on these. Have had my eye on Harlem dreams so I was happy to find for a good price. I put two of each to germ.

Also picked up some buds from top dawg, both delicious and great highs.

EDIT: just realized Harlem Dreams are feminized, had them for over two weeks and somehow didnt notice before

27 Likes

Now you know they are girls. That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Its definitely a pleasant surprise but I would probably have only planted one if I knew, only so much space in my tent.

3 Likes

I know how that is. Maybe the Top Dawg will be males. Who knows right

3 Likes

Awesome genetics and a pretty awesome freebie…:grin:

30 Likes

Great purchase and a great freebie. I have seen people drooling over that freebie.

4 Likes

420 sale prices after the new drop from bodhi.
Cherry trance and royal kush. Freebies of limel and pure land hash plant.

17 Likes

First time grow went with feminized photos Gary Payton and super silver haze sourced from seed supreme online shipped to me from Florida

4 Likes

Nice !
and you got an Antenna Seeds beer coozy … even nicer :wink:
I’m a BIG fan of Antenna Seeds , the owner/breeder is an amazing human being.

6 Likes

Just got these ordered from Shoe! I picked Headgasket Hashplant and Snow Monkey for freebies! :blush::metal:

14 Likes

Be careful with those snow monkeys. I had a couple herms with that one.

3 Likes

I have 4 or 5 antenna banana haze from seed that are beautiful ladies going right now! I’d like to try more of their gear.

My mother’s milk obsession continues.

20 Likes

Damn I forgot the drop was on the fifth!

2 Likes

The HHG went instantaneously.

Got these 2 separate packs today ! It’s funny and the only reason I’m post this pic is cause there no address but this is to prove that all Americans think alike all I can say is it from different side of the country ! There envalope decorations must be inspire by boy scouts or a good day !![17150098332033268208131695407844|230x500]
Thank you very much to the great people who sent these ! Cheers
(upload://gi90hmmAD3Hfbh8rZBlrPLePIly.jpeg)

9 Likes

I like the new packaging.

23 Likes

That Rhubarb sounds interesting. Bag of Oranges is a good one.

1 Like

Yep, I saw the repro of bag of oranges right here on OG and thought it was pretty neat timing. I’m definitely giving those a shot, I really like what I’ve seen from 3thirteen. Their other freebie is a 7-pack of greases pieces fems - I’m guessing most go that way.

3 Likes