What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

It was my birthday last week and Hi-Elevation Genetics gave me a sweet handwritten note and freebie :’) So nice of them I’ll be sure to cherish it. So excited to grow some freaks!
image_2024-05-06_134058734

25 Likes

21 Likes

Also received my most recent GLG order today (along with two other packages, heavy day on the seed front).

25 Likes

Damn… I got 3 of those goin rn lol, how was the flower?

1 Like

I think i had 5 females and 3 of them hermed. Tossed the herms. The 2 stable females were decent smoke but all of my space monkey females were steps above. I dont really care for many of the snow lotus crosses.

4 Likes

Love the double up on 5.3! He made so many pack of them, yet the supply is slowly dwindling. It’ll be hard to find in a year.

Also, this image is the Sublime I popped for fun… It happened to be a lady and it has the largest leaves in the tent. Especially for how young it is, the seedling leaves were fat as well. If you like em’ short and stout, I’d give it a try. It’s truly impressed me for a freebie, this picture is 29 days from sowing the seed in soil. Enjoy your new packs!!

26 Likes

Got my first order from GLG today, love it, I picked Hollyweed V2 as my first strain from Bodhi.

I hope I made a good choice & I have a pack of weighted blanket from TGTBeens coming now as I really wanted something close to sour bubble to see what the hype was about for it.

26 Likes

Stoked to have a very Mexican Summer on 2025

These are my wife’s ‘Mexican Haze’-experiments and it’s a true passion-project.
“La mera M.O.T.A.” translates to “The big Michoacan-Oaxacan-Tijuana-Assembly” and presents three different “Mexican Haze”-type variations for your exploration.

The name of these Mexican Haze-types is: “La Mera Mota”, there are 3 variants:
v1 = Oaxacan (Charlie Garcia’s cut) x two ‘Emperor Haze IX’-males (= C5 Hz Bx1)
v2 = Tijuana (via Spain/CannabisCafe) x the same two ‘Emperor Haze IX’- males
v3 = Verde Limon (Michoacan, via Hyp3rid) x Meridian Hz (C5bx2, thinleaf lanky)
Both male-selections were made by “Mrs. SAN”.

20 Likes

those sound like some very interesting beans man. Nice score.

3 Likes

@Movement13 nice pickup! What breeder made
C91 x Laos and where did you get a pack?

5 Likes

Mass medical … there might be a couple packs left on cool beans seed bank

3 Likes

I was in Kinshasa for 8 days in April and I came across a landrace sativa from Nothern Angola.

Here’s my strain hunt video on YouTube

22 Likes

Mass Medical puts out some interesting stuff. Lots of flavor. I should grow more MMS, I’ve got a decent selection. Lots of fems.

2 Likes

My recent JBC order - over a year since I last spent $$$ on seeds!

Freebies

30 Likes

Akbb DTHF
Niceee scoop

Serious heat!

7 Likes

More I.L.E. gear has arrived! :grin:

“The Afghan Project” #3-10

Selections #1 and 2 are proving to be a bit more difficult to track down than I thought :man_facepalming: The search continues…

The Afghan Project is documented over here :point_down: for anyone who wants to have a look. :slightly_smiling_face:

37 Likes

Snagged this one for my friend @DesertHeartGardens … Don’t need to be giving our money to auctioneers!

Happy to receive my spring box! Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson !!

42 Likes

Just got these in the mail, from Speakeasy. They had a sale on these last week. $75 a pack vs $125. Ive got 4 packs of these altogether…

24 Likes

Another good day at the mail box. Postal Thieves tried to get some free seeds but failed.

20 Likes

Hey.
Can i send here few pictures of my seedstuff, or is that really just for seeds i bought recently?

If not, is there any thread here where its “Show ur seedstash”?

@LoveDaAutos ur the man… Chem 91? Nice.
Thought about buying the reg seeds from Cali Connection, heard its herm often so i let it slide.

3 Likes