What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I kinda refrained from this year’s 420 sales although hard to pass up the CSI deals. Had to grab some Holy Hand Grenades as well.

28 Likes

He don’t do as much on bulk orders although still hooked tf up. Think I purchased 10 got 33.

9 Likes

Is Rare Dankness worth purchasing and growing?

2 Likes

I found there Commerce City Kush to slow (growth rate) so i didnt took it and selected that out.
Other then that, i dont know.

Ghost Train Haze is still in the orig. Package here.

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze, is fire as hell.

3 Likes

There is definitely gems in Rare Dankness, no question about it. But in my own experience, these is quite a few herms. So my advise to anyone who wants to take a look at their gear is to grow out a whole pack and save keepers from it and be ready to cull some herms.

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

so sad, but true:
nowadays herms are a mere token of authenticity :rofl:

the furher away one grows from those hyped genetics,
the less hermies one will find :wink: (& the less ‘original’ it is).

11 Likes

Just landed. Thanks @dinopartychucks gonna get some of these going today to run alongside the Nyx I just sprout. From what I have seen, I’m amped to see how these turn out. I have a list of other strains I’m ordering in the next few weeks.

16 Likes

One last 420 sale arrival…

24 Likes

bodhi and strayfox beans landed. DLA 5.3, Forest Queen, Good Karma HP, Lavender Limeade, and Oreoz x 88G13hp with Master Kush x Strawberry Milk and Angel Wing x Lavender Lemonade freebies

Strayfox Hollywood Lights came with the 5 pack Ethiopian Banana x Columbian Red
and GLG / Bad Dawg freebies of Putang BX Version 3 , Dubble Sour Diesel x GG4 Auto, Ruik x GG4 Auto and cool Bodhi/GLG Tshirt :wink:

I think I’m done aquiring beans for a little while LOL

33 Likes

I’ve only grown Ghost Train Haze and 501St. OG
Ghost Train Haze 5 females all sucked so bad that I thought Herbies Headshop switched seeds on me with some white label crap.
501St OG was a 9 out of 10 for me and I’d grow more of their gear if it wasn’t for my Ghost Train Haze experience.

4 Likes

That’s a bummer about your experience. I’ve had excellent results with Herbies seeds myself, try contact their support

2 Likes

This was about 8 years ago and It could have been the strain.

1 Like

Not seeds this morning but a lady in good shape (Soprano’s SD).

23 Likes

A nice haul on the 420 sale from @dragonsflamegenetics! Thank you for your generosity, I truly appreciate it!!

22 Likes

Well Grown Seeds is offering Free Shipping Promotion on all orders.

Our free shipping event is going on right now!

Domestic or international, no minimum order, no code needed…just order up and check on out!

8 Likes

$65 for six packs! What a guy

18 Likes

Yooo that bodhi shirt is sickk
Howed you get itt?

4 Likes

Got some beans from @SHSC-1 he hooked it up good!

29 Likes

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh I will message you on how i got the shirt :wink:

Hope those serve you well :wink:

10 Likes

That’s what I said. I went cold turkey from purchasing anything back in April. Seeing some of these packs is really eating at me… so that’s why I haven’t been around so much… well that and my exhausting work schedule.

Lots of fire packs picked up in here tho. :fire:

13 Likes