What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I’m happy for your score!

3 Likes

That’s awesome @DesertHeartGardens. One of the packs I have incoming is from Bodhi too. One of the rare SSDD crosses that I couldn’t find. Oh hell I’ll just say it… Mendo Sunshine (Mendo Purps x Sunshine Daydream)… I’ll reveal the Strayfox pack when it comes… but the incoming Strayfox pack WAS made using Bodhi’s Instant Karma… thats all I’m gonna say… the Bodhi Mendo Sunshine is one I wanted but didn’t think I’d find… the only SSDD cross I’m missing from my want list now is the HAOG x SSDD. I have so many SSDD crosses now.

I was kinda pissed off not long ago because I broke my pack of Pagoda outta the vault… an over 10 year old pack… I germinated the whole pack and 8 made it despite being over 10 years old… gave them all to my buddy who was supposed to hunt them and give me the keeper… he killed every single plant but one somehow… I did get to smoke it though… it was really good… I still prefer the A11g on its own but Pagoda was decent… I’m sure what I smoked wasn’t some special pheno… as it was just the sole survivor of my idiot friend’s plant genocide. Never giving him anything rare again. He killed Pagoda, Plushberry, and Blackberry Lotus plants I gave him… but fortunately I have my Blackberry Lotus keeper mother plant still in my possession.

I actually have a really good mail day coming. Packs from Headiegardens LED Seedz drop arriving any day now… and something really special from RSSC aka Red Scare… The Ludens Cherry Koff

11 Likes

So happy for you too have another ssdd cross for your collection the mendo sunshine sounds great hope you can find that elusive ha og x ssdd sometime love both ssdd and mendo purps can see them playing well together. Got some f2s of those to run sometime haven’t tried anything apollo yet but have heard tons of good about it and it seems bodhis a11 work is some great stuff so paired to a powerhouse like appy gotta be some good smoke the description got me since it read it when I first looked into bodhis selections

Sad to hear about the loss on the pagoda and others happy that you didn’t lose your blackberry lotus momma going to try to make some f2s if it’s successful and I get some would gladly share think these ones need to be preserved would be doing a injustice to not make more of them @MonsterDrank

4 Likes

I have alot of awesome genetics I bought from glg, bodhi, tony green, stray, ect. , but my freebies from bad dawg are hella intriguing and might be popped before some of the packs I actually bought lol. Especially the sunshine 4 x Bye ya, sfv og x Bye ya, and Tennessee kush x Thunder fuck mountain, all of them really (prob 10-15packs) but for some reason the universe is telling me to pop some of these Tennessee kush x tfm with the next seed run

4 Likes

Someone had a pack of HA OG x SSDD for sale in the seed chat on Shoe’s Discord a couple days ago.

4 Likes

Good find, a grower on riu found that it helped his girlfriend’s nerve-pain in her feet. I hope you also find some great medication.

1 Like

9 Likes

I just ordered (and popped) some Namkading landrace seeds. From now on until I get tired or fire, I’m going to be running Landrace females to hunt and a couple of modern hybrids to hedge. I’ll be making a lot of extracts until I find what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

Nice score @Dirt_Wizard. I have some of the Lemon Fizz F1s from way back. From what I remember they yield huge 2 liter size colas. The Calyx bros dude was always a nice guy. Can’t remember his name off hand… he was very active on some of the old forums I used to belong to.

Those Chem Soda beans look nice too. I chose the Cherry Chem Soda myself but it was a hard choice. I kept going back and forth on it. I just wish I bought mine from GLG instead of from that tool over at Oregoneliteseeds

Yeah I saw that but it looked open. I only buy/trade for sealed packs from Individuals even since getting duped a couple of times back in the day. I had a chance to buy a sealed pack from Shoe a few months back but someone else got it before I had the funds.

I read that it was good for pain someplace too. I haven’t seen Mendo Sunshine up for sale ever so I was happy about it.

Relentless Genetics is dropping their Colorado Night Shifter seeds sometime this month. That’s one I really want too. I might just grab that when it’s time and press pause on buying seeds for a while. I put a few packs in my fridge today and the containers that I’m using to house the packs with the silica desiccant beads inside… they’re literally about bursting open from being filled with so many packs. Things got a little crazy this year. Before last summer I hadn’t bought a pack in over a decade and now here I am with so much inventory I could open my own damn seed bank. :laughing:

5 Likes

That Colorado night shifter looks bomb is the drop on Neptune seeds?

No clue… nothing definitive has been said that Ive seen other than “By the end of June” but I imagine if the past drops are like this next upcoming one… Neptune, Terpy, Colorado Seed Shack, Horror Seeds, Insane Seeds, & Soak’n Beans will probably all get them. Last drop of his (that I participated in) I bought from Terpy and I had a couple of orders with that place where I paid extra for Priority Shipping with tracking and they completely ignored that and sent both first class… ignored my emails when I complained about that… so I’ll probably buy someplace else this time. I’ve had good luck with Insane Seeds and feel good about Soak n Beans… so maybe one of those guys.
I’ve experienced some pretty bad customer service with Horror Seeds too… the guy replied to a simple question about freebies with a rude response… so I scratch that place off my list of possibilities too.

I have a few of the Relentless packs. Banana Fire Breath, Security Risk, Trop Cherry Pie, and his PK Stunna Freebies. They’re not cheap that’s for sure.

The Colorado Nightshifer pics from the official site look amazing. Fruit Rollup Terps it says…

11 Likes

Iv been following Relentless on IG, some amazing looking plants.

How was your experience with Colorado Seed Shack? @MonsterDrank

2 Likes

Thanks for the info ill steer clear of horror seeds and terpy just checked out Relentless on instagram and dam them plants look good unfortunately looks like everybody and there mother is trying to get there drop lol going to need to be quick as lightning

1 Like

If I’m not on IG how can I keep my eyes out for this! Looks amazing.

1 Like

I’ll play… I purchased these all at once two months ago, my first every purchase. Now just trying to find out how to store them… my attached photo of all the bagged and ziplocked look good enough to just toss into the freezer that way? The ones I plan to use this year I’ll toss that way into a fridge…

Fleur De Mal -Janis
Fleur De Mal - Indiana Bubblegum

Tony Green - Mango Drips
Tony Green - RIL Fems
Tony Green - Big Don
Tony Green - Afro BX5
Tony Green - NYCO Muffin
Tony Green - ARC BX5
Tony Green - Sherb Biker BX5

Mosca Seeds - Indiana Bubblegum

Bohdi Seeds - Garfunkle (Dumpster x 88G13HP)

Blackbird Preservations - Ohio Lemon G

Canuk Seeds - GG#4 Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Cheese Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - White Widow Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Norther Lights Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Dosido Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Green Crack Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Glueberry OG Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Gelato Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Blueberry Fem x1
Canuk Seeds - Wedding Cake Elite Fem x1

Cali Connection - Jedi Kush Fem
Cali Connection - Grape Kush Fem
Cali Connection - Poison OG Auto Fem

707 Seedbank Dagga.Love - Wifi43 x 707 OG Kush Dagga.Love
707 Seedbank - Lemon Skuk Fem
Dagga.Love - Daikon
Hoku Seed Co Dagga.love - Medical Mamba

Bad Dawg Genetics - Bye-Ya x Cake Fighter x5 Reg
Bad Dawg Genetics Brown Sugar x Cake Fighter 5x Reg
Bad Dawg Genetics Boosted Biscotti x Runaway Bride#8 x 2Reg

Mephisto - Double Grape
Mephisto - Fugue State
Mephisto - Walter White
Mephisto - Pink Panama
Mephisto - 24 Carat
Mephisto - Forum Stomper
Mephisto - Mephistos Wedding
Mephisto - Creme De La Chem
Mephisto - Mango Smile
Mephisto - 4 Ass Monkey x Tooth Decay
Mephisto - Fugue State x Forum Stomper
Mephisto - Fugue State x Pink Panama
Mephisto - Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama

16 Likes

I just picked up some VASHON – TANTRA RITUAL (MYSTERION X SEX MAGIC) going to let my wife test it out :grin:

4 Likes

Same homie. AKA @Kakalak Good people. Been around and putting in work for a long time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

If your house is cool I’d put em in a dark closet. If it’s not you may want to consider just throwing them in the fridge rather than freezer.

My 2 cents

Why fridge? How long can they last there? House is around 75-78* in summer and 70* winter.

1 Like

None whatsoever. I just named them as they’re the place linked off of the main Relentless Seeds page when you click their “Shop” link and they seem to get everything.

I don’t think you can. It’s the only place I know of where he promotes whatever he drops.

Because your seeds will last many years longer stored in a dedicated fridge. Makes zero sense not to use one when you start owning a seed collection worth more than your car. That’s my current situation. :rofl:

Yep that guy. I knew it started with a “K” but forgot the name.

3 Likes