What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Snagged a few packs of Freeborn Selections Cherry West Bx4 and a couple freebie packs of his Sensi Star Bx2

Boom!

8 Likes

Should find some cool stuff in the bx4 his Cherry limeade work seems to be some of his most popular really wanna find something with his lime work or snag something jaro good grab@420PyRoS

2 Likes

Well I have to admit that I have been able to curb my enthusiasm for buying cannabis seeds and insteadā€¦ I purchased veggie/herb/fruit-bearing seeds in excess of about $300.

At $2-6/pack I can afford to buy a LOT more varieties than I could ever buy of cannabis.

All I will say is, collecting seeds can be addictive.

6 Likes

that chem d bx3 from ohsogreen was something specialā€¦yrs and yrs ago I rolled 1.5g neat spliff of that for journey to work in morning as a testā€¦I fell asleep on the train I was on and ended up 20 miles past my stationā€¦lolololā€¦nutty weed and alarmingly knockout potentā€¦I bet them chem soda are show stoppersā€¦šŸ«”

2 Likes

Appalachia F3s and Ole Slew Foot freebies have arrived, from HeadieGardens! :metal::metal:

13 Likes

Oh?

Iā€™m sitting on some Black Lime Reserve F2ā€™s that may need a seed increase :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Oh man that blr sounds like heaven been eying that one since I started following his work had usefuls f5 in my cart a few times never pulled the trigger for sure one thatā€™s seed increase worthy you ever grow any of them out? heard so much good about it @420PyRoS

5 Likes

Nope, I never grew them out (Maybe someone worthy here to grow/select, but i do know someone else who holds a pack as well. ). Bought a pack donated to a private forum years ago and held them since. I have tons of crazy stuff like white cherry truffle, rose especial, tons of Black Lime Reserve crosses, chocolate trip etc

I turned into a hoarder :frowning:

8 Likes

Told myself last night, self no more reversals for a little while. Saw your comment and mixed up some sts. I took a cut off a blsr f5 2 days ago and was going to chuck the ā€œmotherā€. She just got a spray down, so we will see if things pan out in the next little while. If she produces pollen i will throw some on a branch or 2 of the one going to flower next month.

6 Likes

Hell yeah some blr fems sounds great bet thereā€™s some cool stuff to find!

2 Likes

My latest seed purchase was Kali Mist back in like 95 or 98 maybe 99

:see_no_evil:

Seed banks havenā€™t seen my money in a spell , donā€™t see that changing with what I can source here and through cuts .

6 Likes

The first seed is recognizing the problem :joy:. Hello fellow collector!

3 Likes

Just got these today from GLG! What a haul! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Sadly it reminds me of my days collecting hockey cards. 100% addiction :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

So now we all collect seeds and cards :flower_playing_cards:! Big people fun :star_struck:

3 Likes

Definitely one of my healthier addictions :joy:.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to lay off the purchases and continue to save up for my next homeā€¦ but I had a couple of really good packs get offered up to me today by someone in need of fundsā€¦ so I gave into temptation.

I donā€™t wanna jinx it so Iā€™ll wait till theyā€™re in my hands before I post anythingā€¦ but man these are some good onesā€¦ one of these Strayfox packs that Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦ I didnā€™t even know existed until I saw it with my own eyes. Psyched.

Making a couple of lucky winning NBA finals same game parlays is definitely helping me make these irresponsible purchase decisions. :laughing:

10 Likes

Just made a trade for some bodhi holy grail gems Iā€™ve been searching for donā€™t wanna jinx it but super stoked to get these :crossed_fingers: they make it 100 percent going to try to make some more seeds of them itā€™s time :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Pagoda maybe?

2 Likes

Pagoda, blue Tara and white lotus! @BudWhisperer

12 Likes