What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I like it personally. For a “yielder” it’s pretty well balanced and well sugared without falling in something boring. But not the right horse to be destroyed, it’s not its purpose at all. Not much changes on grow for now compared with 15 years ago, 4-5 weeks more and i will know if the rockbuds still here ^^

3 Likes

Me three lmao :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Order came in yesterday evening from Shoe at Headie Gardens! So stoked to have these in my collection! Can’t wait to pop those Supernatural Selections Bodhi crosses and the @LED_Seedz Starfighter IBL! I got a 3pk of Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter IBL freebies anyone grow this? :metal::metal:

6 Likes

I think those are new. Don’t think ull see anything on em but that’s amazing dude. Pop those Starfighter IBL ASAP you won’t be disappointed. Starfighter is a killer strain. My packs are arriving any day now.

4 Likes

Ahh ok wasn’t sure about when they were released, wish I could my grow areas are full and won’t be able to pop anymore beans for like 11 weeks! Gonna flip my closet next weekend, tent has just finished Week 1 flower. So many seeds I’ve bought and want to pop, I honestly don’t know where to begin, probably gonna start a thread here closer to harvest and let you all decide what I grow, I wanna grow them all but that’s not gonna happen lol :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

My vote is that temple v2 Appalachia f3 or those lavender jacks :call_me_hand: :joy: @OG_Caveman

6 Likes

Lavender Jack’s have been towards the top, the other 2 as well, Cherry AK47 from @JAWS as well! The Purple Lush I have from Bodhi growing in Veg now has been my favorite plant, it’s never unhappy and has a solid structure, quick to grow as well, it does have Laos in it tho so that could be the reason for fast growth. :pray:

3 Likes

Some of the landrace stuff I have and will be getting will be ran alone whenever I decide, my TGA stuff is up there too anyone have a favorite from Sub? :grin:

1 Like

I have/waiting on Scarlet Queen, Qleaner, Dairy Queen, Cheesequake, Cherrygasm, Jack’s Cleaner 2, Third Dimension, Deep Purple and Chernobyl

4 Likes

^^ Make a post with votes, more fun than literally roll a couple of dices.

2 Likes

Just ordered some Columbian Gold, Highland Thai, and Hawaiian Sativa not gonna divulge my source just yet as there’s a couple packs of a few other strains I want next week and he only has a couple packs of those hehe :wink:

I swear I’ll be done buying seeds by this fall, I expect yall to hold me to it haha, darn near spent my whole check, thank God for no bills this week, I better volunteer for some more OT :laughing:

1 Like

I pressed pause on my seed buying and sports bets this week too. I won a nice little bundle and have some great packs coming… but I just booked a Disney/Universal vacation coming up fast in August for me and my daughter… and that place is very rapey on everything price wise. Rented a nice little condo in Kissimmee though… the park tickets were through the roof. Nearly $2k for Theme Park admission for one week at both parks… I’ve never done Universal though so it should be a blast.

In the meanwhile… 3 seed packages are inbound, coming this week… I can’t wait to get my hands on them… but I need to start stacking up the dough.

7 Likes

It will be worth it especially universal and the memories are priceless

3 Likes

Kissimmee is the spot for cheaper hotels, I’ve been to Disney 3 times and will probably go back next spring. Hope you and the family have a wonderful time brother! Epcot and Animal Kingdom are my favorite! Didn’t hit Universal on my last trip. You guys get Hoppers?

Those sound great. Im trying to find a good source for some sativas. Please let us know who it was through when your done.

I want to try some ACE strains, but I’m having a hard time finding US banks that carry them.

4 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Co. carries their stuff.

2 Likes

Oh yeah… a 5 Day Universal 3 Park… park to park… and a 3 Day Disney Park Hopper for 2 people… was damn near $1800 in admission price. My daughter also suckered me into spending another $100 for these Magicband wristbands that light up. I had sticker shock when I saw the prices… thats almost $1K per person but it’s only because we’re doing both Universal & Disney… it’d be cut in half if we only did one instead of both. I didn’t go the hotel route… but instead found a nice condo and rented a one bedroom with full kitchen… its just like a small apartment. They have a massive pool, barbecue grills, & park shuttles… all my prerequisites… that was another $1K lol. On the plus side however, my airfare/flight was free. I was able to get the company I work for to spring for that.

I have three kids total, 2 different mothers, all girls and I raised them completely by myself 95% of their lives… the mothers were no where in the picture.

14 Likes

Gotta share those family moments when you can

3 Likes

Sounds like you and the girls are gonna have a great time! Sweet deal on the airfare, pretty cool your company covered it! Sucks about having to raise them all on your own, but that’s what any good dad would do, sounds like you are a great father to them! Make sure to take lots of pictures, and dont break your camera like I did last visit there :laughing: :pray:

4 Likes