What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Will do buddy! :pray:

Just grabbed some strayfox - Carbon Killers from speakeasy … couldn’t resist lol

3 Likes

Look into that fast-pass thing at Disney. I’ve heard it can greatly help you skip large line waits for rides. :+1:

1 Like

I got so excited I just started plunking beans in the dirt! I forgot to put these up here. They came in a couple days ago! Y’all know where they came from! @JohnnyPotseed

14 Likes

Good luck I hope you find something amazing. I just popped one into a shot glass! I need a good skunk in my life!!! Haha

2 Likes

Looks like the first word I’ve heard so far on the upcoming Relentless drop is 6/27 according to Terpyseeds. They’re not my preferred vendor but they’re the first that’s said anything other than Relentless saying this…

I want those Colorado Night Shifter but I’m supposed to be saving up for my upcoming Vacation… maybe I’ll work some crazy overtime this week and do both. We’ll see.

6 Likes

I got my eye on em for sure. 250 for 7fem seeds seems steep but dam it looks fire. Hopefully they will drop some reg seeds 2

3 Likes

Got these in yesterday and placed another order last night for more Exotic Alchemy! Also my trade from @GCBudz came in the mail. We swapped some of my TGTB Sour Bubbles for some of his GG4 RIL Regs. Still waiting on my Blackbird Preservations order and my Grapefruit F4s from SowLow Farms. That might be the end of my buying for a bit as I’m saving for a motorcycle purchase in early September. Torn between a cruiser or a sportbike. Looking at an Indian Scout Bobber 60 for the cruiser or a GSX-R 600 for a sportbike. I really miss my Yamaha Bolt I had a couple years ago! :pray:

14 Likes

Those cookies that I got with my order were amazing, definitely gonna find some in stores! :laughing:

1 Like

Finally got them.

13 Likes

Forgot, if my trade goes through, I’ll have some ‘Golli’ haze, apparently the purest old school haze around, Lilly and wild Colombian Mangobiche from colombian Mountains

Oooo!!!

3 Likes

Okay here we go…

Mail Call!!!

This is a real good one… some packs that are really hard or damn near impossible to find from both Bodhi and Strayfox… some really good stuff here…

I never even heard of this Strayfox Frosty D… but a Starfighter cross with Sour D… yes please!! & the Bodhi Mendo Sunshine… hell yeah.

Here’s another I never saw before. Instant Sour Karma… my jaw dropped when I saw this pack. Instant Karma was a Bodhi classic from the mid 2000’s… and I also was able to grab the Imperial Majesty for forty bucks… a steal!

This was something too that I had to jump on as I’m a sucker for Cherry bud. Red Scare’s Luden’s Cherry Koff which is actually available for sale right now on the Red Scare Seed website… also only $40.
The Hash Coin freebie is cool too. Hash Coin is Pure OG x 88G13HP x Daffie x Royal Tenenbaum… sounds great… Royal Tenenbaum is Headband x (GMO Fuel F4 x Long Valley Royal Kush)…

I have a few great packs from Red Scare Seed Company aka RSSC… I have their Fight Milk, Sultans Breath, Tourmaline Cream and now these…

… okay now up is the LED Seedz stuff. Love the work PJ from LED Seedz has done with Starfighter. Obviously I had to jump on the Starfighter IBL that he says he’s worked for years… also his Cherry Menthol Ice is right up my alley from the sounds of it. I recently aquired his Strawberry Cream too after seeing the resin monsters someone else posted… his Bodhi Tree looks great too. I have a great feeling about all of these seeds…

I placed my last Seed order this morning from Shoe over at Headiegardens… I have a pack of Strayfox’s Hollywood Daydream and Bodhi’s Midnight Cowboy coming soon… then after this order I’m pressing pause on Seed buying as I have a vacation coming up real soon in August… taking my now youngest daughter to the happiest place on Earth here pretty soon… definitely one of the costliest…

I bought theme park tickets to both Universal Studios and Disney World in Orlando and rented a condo in Kissimmee for one week. The flight was free fortunately as my company paid for that… so that’ll help absorb the $1800 that I spent on Theme Park tickets already… so no seed buying for me for a while after this week.

21 Likes

Some real nice gear! I wanna try that starfighter where are you finding the older packs?

2 Likes

Headiegardens they have Starfighter IBL in stock but were low on them… LINK

The other stuff (except the Red Scare) I got from Individuals who needed the cash. They’re not that old though. Should be fine.

2 Likes

got a load in from Genus seeds.
These were a nice surprise to find in the PO Box yesterday.

23 Likes

Picked up Original Recipe (Original Haze x Coca Cola / Rootbeer BC2) from Blackbird Preservation via Dagga.Love. I’ve been looking forward to aquiring this cultivar after watching an interview with Jimmy Toucan about the Cola/Rootbeer crosses. Sweet sassafras!

16 Likes

Free testers or you bought ? That’s a pile of seeds.

4 Likes

ya they were gifted.
I wasn’t expecting all of those but I am excited to dive in.
Been following the breeder behind Genus Seeds for a few years now and we hang out on a smaller site. Gonna grow em and show em over winter

10 Likes

Respect :facepunch:
Enjoy Disney!

5 Likes

Just went to soak a few Roadkill Skunk beans I got from Kropduster, getting started on some Christmas skunk buds to give everyone as presents this year. I pulled four seeds from the pack and counted that there were ten left in the bag. This brother send me fourteen seeds for the ten seed price not to mention a 12 pack of freebie seeds. I’m stoked by the generosity of this vendor. If these beans are as good as the service it will be a very successful project.

7 Likes