What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Seeds came in yesterday evening from Blackbird and Lambchopedd! Both of them hooked me up good! :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes

15 Likes

@Movement13 those Carbon Killerz :fire:

2 Likes

I know I said I was taking a break and putting seed buying on pause until after my vacationā€¦ butā€¦ this was too good to pass up. Only twenty bucks.

One of the breeders out there that Iā€™m most fascinated byā€¦ Red Scare Seed Company or what theyā€™re often referred to asā€¦ R.S.S.C. has dropped a few untested crosses on their website LINK HERE

This being one that I picked up todayā€¦

Welchā€™s Blow Pops is Grape Blow (Grape pie x Blow pops) x Family Matters

Family Matters is Underdog Urkle x GMO Fuel F3

Grape Blow is from Envy Geneticsā€¦ its Grape Pie x Blowpops, Blowpops by Envy Genetics and is OG Kush x Sunset Sherb

Itā€™s a hell of a dealā€¦ $20.

The Ludens Koff Drop were $40 and thatā€™s tested and one of the ones I had to haveā€¦ I got those last weekā€¦ I would have added the Welchā€™s Blow Pop at the time but they didnā€™t get listed until this morning. Itā€™s a great price and good way to try some R.S.S.C. Genetics for the first time. I hear nothing but great things about his work.

Hereā€™s a pic of Grape Blow from Envy.

16 Likes

Dam canā€™t beat it for $20 I just grabbed the Georgia family cheesecake cuz why not lol

3 Likes

Nice score @Movement13

Iā€™ve got his Fight Milk, Tourmaline Cream, Sultanā€™s Breath, Ludenā€™s Koff Drop, and now these Welchā€™s Blowpop.

3 Likes

You can do better for the money, but if they have something you want, then yes, theyā€™re an established seedbank.
Headie Gardens, Great Lakes Genetics, JBC, are excellent options.
Also, check out this thread:

7 Likes

Great looking pic of the grape blow what were those seeds worth?
Was going to order blow pop but guess what ?

2 Likes

Sucks eh, I donā€™t think headies ships to Canada either.

2 Likes

Idk why any seedbank/breeder in the US wouldnā€™t ship to Canada. Itā€™s not like itā€™s hard to do. It doesnā€™t cost that much either. Doesnā€™t make sense to me.

3 Likes

Another Breeder Iā€™ve been followingsā€¦ Fire New Breed Genetics has a presale drop tomorrow 6/27 but anyone who wanted to get in on it would just have to send him a DM on Instagram at Firenewbreedgenetics. He sent me a list of some of his new releasesā€¦

I know the Fizz packs are ā€œon saleā€ for $60/pack. Not sure about the Sativaā€™s Breath.

I really wanna pick up just one. Probably the Grape Fizz. Undecided but Iā€™d rather get a couple of these than drop $200 or more on the new Relentless Packs. I decided I already have 3 packs from Relentless anyway so thatā€™s good enough for now.

2 Likes

shipping ANY seeds internationally, pot or not, is technically multinational agribusiness and subject to a lot of weird stuff. Not worth the headaches and CS nightmares tracking down/solving issues.

2 Likes

Grapefruit F4s direct from SowLow have arrived! Got some Bubba Mints as a freebie pack as well! Professor P got his Grapefruit from SowLow, so if you want the pure line this is your source!

7 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior its a weird deal that some will and some wonā€™t ship North of the border.
One under the radar Canadian breeder I canā€™t recommend enough, is Omuerta Genetics, (webuildsoldierz.com) heā€™s got some real fire :fire: and putting in the work. I received some testers that were phenomenal, but didnā€™t make the cut for release, because some growers had issues, I didnā€™t have any issues, and wish I had kept a clone or 2, but Iā€™m a dumbass sometimes.
Thousand Oaks is one of his well worked lines and definitely worth a spot or 2.

5 Likes

I know what you mean itā€™s going to be really hard to throw 250 at some Colorado nightshifter v2 knowing I could snatch up like 4 or 5 packs of something else for the same price. All I can say is it better be crazy crazy dank lol

1 Like

Right. Iā€™m specifically aiming right now to get a second pack of Bodhiā€™s Cherry Unicorn as someone I know is trying to sell a few packsā€¦ that being one of them.

Itā€™s crazyā€¦ right when I say Iā€™m not buying anything elseā€¦ all these crazy opportunities appeared. In the last week Iā€™ve been tempted by original Bodhi Sunshine Daydream, Strawberry Goji, Blacklight Fantasy, Wake n Cake, Lucky Godā€¦ all these old onesā€¦ even though I have a couple of these that I just mentionedā€¦ Iā€™d still be down for doubles lolā€¦ but all this stuff appears when Iā€™m trying to stay awayā€¦if I can get another Cherry Unicorn Iā€™ll definitely jump on it tho. That Cherry Unicorn would be amazing to do a big pheno hunt with.

Also in some other very good newsā€¦ I got back my original TGA Chernobyl ā€œGolden Ticketā€ cut that I obtained from Subcool back in 2012 or about.

I lost that clone when I was hospitalized and needed brain surgery, got sepsisā€¦ nearly diedā€¦ was hooked up to IV antibiotics for months and it took years to recover. I lost the Golden Ticket, my Space Princess, A11g, Starfighterā€¦ lost it all. So to get even one of these cuts back is amazing. This guy I gave it to named Rising Moonā€¦ complete scumbag I met on the forums years agoā€¦ he was supposed to send a rooted cherry pie cut. Instead he ripped me off by mailing me a slimey, stinky brown goo covered unrooted snip of cherry pie wrapped in a dirty soaking wet cheese cloth. It had cucmber seeds and slime all over the clone and reekedā€¦ a rotting smell. He shipped it first class mail from the west coast to NY in the summerā€¦ obviously he has no idea what he was doing. I get a message from him the day before it arrives where he said he had a russet mite problem too. I had to just trash itā€¦ he saidā€¦ ā€œoh Ill make it right down the road.ā€ and he cloned and distributed it to everyoneā€¦ one of the guys he gave it to had held onto it for all these yearsā€¦ a decade later and he reached out to me and offered to send it home. I was thrilled. He sent me 6 snipsā€¦ uprooted and bound together with a damp paper towel and rubber bandā€¦ I re-cut them and dipped in clonex and have them in a humidity dome under a single 2ft T5 bulb now. Hopefully theyā€™ll all root okay. I reached out go Rising Moon probably 8 to 10 times in subsequently years only to have him blatantly ignore me. Anywayā€¦ thats my storyā€¦

The Chernobyl ā€œGolden Ticketā€ photo by Subcool

My Chernobyl from Seed circa 2009ish

22 Likes

Where you find this :eyes: @MonsterDrank

3 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
The same place I buy most of the more rarer out of print seed packs that I come across & buy these days. Discord chat servers. Discord is a very resourceful place to connect with people who are interested in similar breeders and many of these guys have great collections and need to raise cash.

A few days ago a guy posted a pack I never heard ofā€¦ it was a sealed pack or TresDawg x Wookieā€¦ that was a unreleased Bodhi/Strayfox Collab that never dropped at seedbanksā€¦ only on Etsyā€¦ just like Bodhiā€™s Wake n Cake. Rare gems like that pop up more often than not on Discord.

I make it my own personal policy to buy only the sealed black mylar bags that are tamper proof. I never buy the small green bags onky sealed with a sticker from Individuals but thereā€™s a ton of those for sale too. I have trust issues lol.

8 Likes

I have 2 of his Fire Creek OG f2ā€™s in veg right now. Stem rub is solid skunks a**. I have his Thousand Oaks as well. Canā€™t wait to run those.

6 Likes

Grabbed these yesterday! Been waiting on a restock at Multiverse but havenā€™t seen them. Well Grown Seeds for the win! First order with them they have new and returning discount codes for customers as well! Kinda broke this week due to a hacker stealing my PlayStation account I havenā€™t used in a couple months and literally almost spent my whole last weeks check on stupid ass games. Hopefully the bank helps me on this one, they tried saying it wasnā€™t a fraud transaction since my card was on file on my account and that I need to file a dispute instead. Iā€™ve been wanting these packs for months and bought them. Got one other pack in my sights, just waiting on the drop! But anyways if any of you are looking for Ace packs WGS has you covered! I was told they were just restocked a couple days ago!

8 Likes