What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I usually only buy seeds once or twice a year but I always buy something on 4/20 because of the sales. This was this years 4/20 purchase from Golden Road Seeds. This is the new seed company I’m most excited about. He did a 50percent off 4/20 sale and for $35 I got
Black Strawberry Preserve-Black Lime Reserve(Jodrey cut) x BOG Sour Strawberry Kush
Free Puck Yeah F2s
And he offered some Shiva Skunk F3s on Instagram that he personally purchased in Amsterdam in 99 and were only reproduced twice since then. He only asked for cuts if you find something special and was nice enough to include those with the order. He seems like an awesome person and great to do business with. I’ll probably start a journal on one of these in the next few months.
@marcus_aurelios95 on Instagram.
Goldenroadseeds@gmail.com

12 Likes

Thank you for all the info on where to buy seeds. I’ve learned about a few things I’ll be purchasing from your posts. Are you willing to share the names of these discords and how to access them?

Both those lines sound killer, hard hitting strains are what I need. Going to have to read up more in this breeder as I like the fact he works lines instead of only making f1s. thanks @Kgrim @Coda for mentioning him

2 Likes

High, I recently purchased these because i was watching his utoob channel ( GoliathGrower ) and he was doing a mega deal of 50 percent off and i had a discount code aswell, shipped to UK from USA or CANADA im unsure, $50 and a pack of free Afghani :ok_hand: :+1:

:https://fireplacegenetics.com/shop!fire|690x388, 50%

Peace.

6 Likes

Read his description for Thousand Oaks. It’s hysterical. I bought them based on that alone.

4 Likes

Just got these yesterday from DC Seed Exchange in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail:! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this @OG_Caveman
I just placed my order from WGS. They had a lot of the strains I have read so much about, but is always out of stock.
It will be my first Ace genetics and I’m pretty damn excited.

2 Likes

Damn that sounds pretty amazing actually! I’m going to have to check them out

4 Likes

I just had to grab those, I already have the Ace Malawi. Those 4 are the only strains I was interested in from Dubi. Im looking for that Tripweed lol, was kinda bummed about hearing others say that a few of his varieties are crossed with PCK, the Malawi included, so I got some from Exotic Alchemy which were made using Seeds of Africas Malawi, which I believe Afropips was with. :pray::pray:

1 Like

Darkstar has them for $100, they do sound amazing!

1 Like

Yeah man. I got the Golden Tiger, Panama, Old Timers Haze and Zamaldelica just from what people have posted about those strains. I have no experience with any sativas so it should be fun.

My father-in-law was stationed in Panama in the late 70’s and he speaks highly of the smoke from down there.

Please post a review about those Exotic Alchemy when you get to them. I recently just found out about them, but don’t see many reviews online.

3 Likes

He is definitely not very known amongst the community, I think it’s really cool tho that he shares his sources for his preservations on his Instagram, just might have to look a bit. I have full faith in his gear, and he seems like a good person. Not sure when I’ll get to these but next run is already planned out due to a very very generous member here. Seeds should be here in a a few weeks and I will unveil! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I forgot to post a picture of the order but I received my CLTVRS order on Saturday. It was for Exotic Alchemy: Congolese, Malawi Gold, Chocolope, Nepalese Hashplant, and Mazar | Sharif. As for freebies I got a 10 pack of Wulf Hemp F2 Regs from Keys To The Kingdom and a 10 pack of Dog Face (Dogwalker OG x Sour OG x 78 LA Affie OG x Aunt Of Farouk) Regs from Osiris Genetics! They sent 2 packs of those Cereal Cookies as well as a Keys To The Kingdom Pin and a couple stickers! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Anyone every grown Wulf Hemp before? Not sure I’ll ever grow them so if anyone wants them they are yours! First person to PM me gets them! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Is it really hemp?

1 Like

Yes it’s a midwestern strain, it will grow buds but it’s all CBD. @blowdout2269

3 Likes

that ancient choclate !! I grow anything copa.

3 Likes

Bros Grimm:

Puck Yes XX
Rosetta 78 XX
Durban Thai x C99 XX

13 Likes

Just got my Well Grown Seeds Order in yesterday afternoon! They sent some Habanero seeds as part of their freebies! Gonna have to give those a try!

7 Likes

Chitown Seeds has Relic Super Silver Haze in stock! This is the pack that was #1 on my wishlist! Better hurry before they are gone! :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes