What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

And another one! Had to support @Baudelaire his selection for old school strains and crosses are really cool! Can’t wait for these! Thanks so much buddy!

15 Likes

Good mail day…

Picked up my third pack of Field Trip! The guy wanted $45 shipped… yes please.

The Midnight Cowboy I couldn’t resist as well.

Also scooped this little gem…

Hollywood Daydream… I had to have it.

Also our city’s first legal rec dispensary just opened up. So I picked up a few items.

…and I always wanted to try some RS-11 so here we go…

I have a feeling I’m going to be very stoned this weekend. :laughing:

25 Likes

Bet that Hollywood Daydream is Fire! :metal::metal::metal: @MonsterDrank

2 Likes

The midnight cowboy should be some awesome smoke love some mendo purps use to get bags from cali in 09 haven’t tried a Wookie cross but should play nicely with the purps BeagleZ recently grew one out that looked killer

3 Likes

your in NY? did you go to Flynstonned? great score on the seeds im most excitied for you on the hollywood daydream

3 Likes

Sure did… it was setup well and they had decent selectection. I was pleasantly surprised. I went in with low expectations…

…& yeah I agree with all of y’all here… the Hollywood Daydream sounds like a dream… Between this & Hollywood Fighter… Pillow Surfing Remix… I’m bound to find some great phenos in all this Strayfox gear I’ve picked up.

@DesertHeartGardens I must have overlooked the Midnight Cowboy… when I saw the description a while back and imagined what a pheno “could be” like… a plant that that had both Mendo Purps & Lavendar in its genepool… I imagined some big frosty purple wands. Mendos Purps is really well recieved from most people I’ve talked to… I had to get at least just one. Honesty I’m more excited about the Field Trip tho… everyone that grows that strain loves it and it has some great flavor descriptions… berry muffin, berry cookie dough I’ve heard… I had to experience that. The pics too… the plants have looked mostly very impressive.

8 Likes

ill go check it out soon, the opening weekend activites were pretty rainy. , haven’t been to any legal pot shops in NY yet. I’m not too far Cuse. Nice to see all the CNY’ers on the site

3 Likes

You haven’t been to WilliamJane in Ithaca?

1 Like

I haven’t been to William Jane yet although I did walk right past it last week on a date. Forgot it was even there. Being financial challenged and in surplus of flower I haven’t seen a need too. I don’t want to be that redneck oldtimer and be like “What 50 an eight of outdoor” and make myself look like a fool
Buying weed is a luxury I cannot afford.

3 Likes

Come on bruh, they put it in a pretty mylar bag. What more could you ask for? Sheesh. The audacity. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Shit, Central NY we are all about the glass jars. I did visit a event in the city , boy is it a different world down there.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: I am high as fuck, think I am funny and I don’t know anything that I am talking about. I have never been to a dispensary and I never will. I don’t call it Ill Eagle Birdseed for nothing haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

i’m just focusing on making lots of different seed projects is my main goal this year. I want every citizen of the us to grow pot in their back yard , forest , park , floating pontoon boat i dont care just grow it

3 Likes

Just grabbed the very last pack of Romulan BX1 by @RomulanGenetics from Darkstar, first time purchasing with them! These have been on my wishlist for over a year, and Darkstar had them on sale, couldn’t pass them up!

7 Likes

Just browse the site. All my financially challenged butt does is window shop!
Glass is fine if your only carrying one. Delivery of a pound of 1/8 in glass would be super heavy.
What is the difference in the city?
@stanknugzz77 the only reason anyone on here should ever go in a dispensary is curiosity!

1 Like

Anyone have any experience with Pure Breeding? I was after Chernobyl at DCSE, and spotted these. I’m a sucker for a pretty bud picture and detailed description. Two 5 packs of Snowbound and each vial had 7 seeds. In all honesty, I had never heard of them.

As a little side rant:

To all breeders and seed banks that maybe be frequenting this thread: If the seeds you’re offering don’t have a detailed description and picture, and it’s a cross I’ve never heard of, I will blow by them every time. I’m stunned how many breeders don’t provide a description for their crosses. You should be making every effort to cause me and my cash to part ways. Dutch Passion does a fantastic job of this. Even strains like diesels, chems and glues are going to be unknown to many new growers who live in states that have just legalized and have never grown before.

12 Likes

I think new growers are like me and select strains by the pictures mostly. :grin:

2 Likes

If ChiTown sends you any Ethos Autos freebies with your order consider doing some swapping with me please.

2 Likes

There’s probably a lot of truth in that statement, but not if you want $350 from me for a pack of Harry Potter X Hermione Granger with no description. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind my friend.