What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

You can have them, you couldn’t pay me to run anything from that douchebag :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

500 + strains in the vault, ethos will never be one of them!

5 Likes

Kudos brother! I will only support Breeders with ethics, I know it’s not the seeds/plants fault but still. Same with Cookies, I Giveaway anything with any Cookies lineage! @Slammedsonoma420

2 Likes

I do agree with you wholeheartedly! I very much dislike being on a seed banks site, finding a strain that sounds interesting to me and having to open another window to see if I can find any information about the strain because there is none provided by the seedbank / breeder.

3 Likes

Shoot let’s not start with cookies, almost had me boycotting bodhi for a bit there.

3 Likes

With all due respect fellas, there is a post either here or at IC where a member did a pretty extensive search on the accusations you’re referring to, and it was eye opening how many people in that state that had the same name as him. I don’t want to rehash all of this because we’ve all been down this road before. Is he a saint? Absolutely not. Are all of the accusations correct? Absolutely not. Disclaimer, I do not know him.

Poe said “Only believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.”

1 Like

Deadass bro, I was just starting to buy seeds like a madman when he signed with Cookies, glad he saw his way to the door, not sure wtf Bodhi was thinking there! I wouldn’t have ever bought Bodhi if he stayed!

2 Likes

I refuse to let my money support him on the off chance the accusations are indeed fact, not worth the risk to me. I love all animals and absolutely don’t condone Domestic Violence or Animal Abuse.

1 Like

Fair enough. That’s your prerogative.

So I take it no one has run Pure Breeding gear?

1 Like

I’ve never seen him try to clear his name either, which makes it suspicious as a more well known breeder you would think that would be the first thing he would do if they were false, I know I would, I mean pretty much most of the cannabis community has heard of the accusations. :man_shrugging:

I retract my thoughts and feelings about the dog shooting story. Giving me feelings of deja vu.

2 Likes

I told this one if she didn’t stop shedding she might be in big trouble. Such a shy lady.

5 Likes

Sure he has been successful but he is definitely leaving money on the table from people who like me refuse to support him based on the accusations. Trust me I really wanted to get some of his stuff but can’t bring myself to. I wouldn’t ever want the community to think that’s who I really was if it weren’t true. Definitely not a laughing matter in my book to have that stigma attached to your name as a businessman and a well known breeder. I don’t fault anyone for running his gear tho. I just won’t run it myself.

1 Like

Is she a Pom?

She’s a full size collie. My baby girl.
20170321_114549

11 Likes

She’s so adorable, we have an 11 year old Sable Shetland Sheepdog!

2 Likes

Couldn’t tell her size laying on her back like that lol

She’s a good girl. She has to be to put up with these two spoiled rotten brat brothers of hers.

10 Likes

He is half asleep :laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

He’s a handsome fella