What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Agreed @buck90 big pheno hunts are coming. Right now I just have a bunch of clones… a few from others and one I found during a pheno hunt… but I can’t wait to start popping 30+ at a time. Soon.

I miss it terribly.

6 Likes

Would you be interested in trading the cotton candy grape seeds?

I just bought them, so no. They’re for sale right now though right here. That’s where I got mine. I wouldn’t trade these. They’re something I’ve wanted for a while.

2 Likes

The shiskaberry in it caught my eye should be a good producer. I’d of offered up some orange goji to complement your strawberry.

1 Like

If your interested. Seeds Here Now has BOG Sour Lifesaver. BOGs son has all of his original genetics, and he got something going with someone. Theres also 7 other BOG strains. 8 all together. $80 a pack. 13 seeds.
[

BOG Seeds – Sour Lifesaver {REG} [13pk]

$88.88 $79.99](Sour Lifesaver Cannabis Seeds | BOG Seeds)

9 Likes

Got the Relic Cough BX3 in yesterday, along with 2 seeds of Judo Chops!

16 Likes

Just ordered these last night!

4 Likes

When’s your grand opening? I surely don’t want to miss it :joy:

4 Likes

Make sure you go with the retro hipster storefront, 1950s pastels and all that.

3 Likes

Hahhaaaaa!!! That’s hilarious. I know it’s getting ridiculous. But in my defense I won most of the money betting on sports so its basically all mostly free. The Atlanta Braves paid for most of those packs. :laughing: Today it was Mean Gene and Ohms Seeds… Sunday tho… thats my day. Strider is pitching for the Braves and football is on. That’s a perfect storm.

I am on fire lately with these parlays. Thank u Kevin Hart.

4 Likes

The money was exactly 60% free, not to be a stickler for math or anything.

1 Like

Speaking of math… let’s add a few more to the collection…

These Black Raspberry packs I can’t get enough of. I think I have 4 now… thats one of Bodhi’s packs I’m the most interested in… I’ve seen some amazing Black Raspberry phenos… the Strayfox Hollywood Marshmallows I never saw listed for sale when it was available I wasn’t paying close enough attention… but Thank God for letting me help some broke stoners in need by purchasing some of these packs that I missed out on…

Here’s the Black Raspberry pic from the Bodhiguide acct on Instagram…

The Space Nectar below here was one of those unreleased packs only available from the Etsy storefront when the former Mrs Bodhi was doing something for charity I think… I have a Wake n Cake pack from that same time frame… Blue Dream x Wookie sounded like it could be dreamy… I know another guy who has another one of these too. I Might try and get both… the Granola Funk Remix I was never lucky enough to get my hands on either… so I’m stoked to have both of these packs here below…

So that’s it for now. It was a very good mail day today. I’m blessed to have these opportunities for sure.

18 Likes

Yesterday I got these packs in:

Kush 4 x SSDD (badass to have these F1s even though there’s F2s being made on here), Unicorn milk, Strawberry Unicorn, Cherry Unicorn, and Snuggle funk!

I have been getting some amazing stuff recently, now the hunt begins.

15 Likes

All I have to say is you guys are all sick in the head! Having said that here’s the new seeds I bought because I actually needed them….haha

9 Likes

Just got 4 orders delivered today first is from Katsu, he had forgotten to get my AK47 F3 pre-order pack out with the others he shipped so he ended up doubling my order!!

The second order was for some Mother’s Milk F2s from 3 Thirteen Seeds. I got these from a Discord buddy! He sent some local breeders Purple Punch x Afghan/NL Regs as freebies.

The third order was my Auction win on Shoes Discord for the Zipolite Oaxacan 1 and Acapulco Gold from Bodhi.

And lastly the fourth order was from Genetic Supply. I got some of Badgers Cuvee F2s and a pack of Bloodberries on the BOGO sale. I got a full vial of Banana Faction Regs from Norstar as a freebie.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :grin::grin:

21 Likes

Now you just need time and space!

2 Likes

Picked up a couple packs from Akbb. The black domina x tknl5haze is so good that I had to try another black domina cross from him. Freebies in the middle!

20 Likes

I don’t think I’ve bought one bean from anyone since I first came back here. :rofl: …constantly coming in here drooling over all yalls mail drops and packs you show off!!!. Holy hell. The last pack I bought was archive yellow snow. :yellow_heart: I thinks it’s been around 3 years… excluding any seed runs here…

7 Likes

Yup, this is basically all I do, lol.

4 Likes

Some more packs from @Tonygreen arrived today!

6 Likes