What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

That cross sounds like it would be some fire :joy:

I ran mystery beans once before but they were from Subcool and I was able to deduce what each strain was by the time it was late flower. I was stressed in the beginning but it was totally worth it in the end.

7 Likes

Fleur Du Mal just dropped a Buy Two Get One code along with two new releases and a teaser about another! Iā€™m betting that new heirloom is going to be the first release of a Shiskaberry project

8 Likes

NEENER NEENER! Got my testers and some bonus packs. I had asked Orange terps and I get BO OGEE and BO Cookies. Nice!
Drum rollā€¦1st release ever of GMO GORG F1-V2. Iā€™m tempted, but testers 1st as promised. Thank you @JAWS !

23 Likes

That was my first thought :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got some stuff from @darkillusion and @FeloniousMonk (love the tape mate). Thanks again

Amg Sour :metal:

18 Likes

Dang, always nice to see people enjoying my gear. :grinning: :+1:
Hope this transfers to my side project.

10 Likes

Super stoked for these @darkillusion Appreciated very much mate

3 Likes

Hope all four of my strains do well for you.

3 Likes

I know Iā€™m supposed to be on a seed buying Hiatus butā€¦

Ohms_seeds LA Kush Cake Remixā€¦ itā€™ll be the ā€œOnlyā€ thing I pick up on Black Fridayā€¦ hereā€™s a pic of that specific cross posted by Ohms_seeds on his Instagram page.

Strayfox had a small drop as wellā€¦ few select packs. I grabbed some Elf Snacks F2s. It was too irresistible. Idk if itā€™ll be better than Apollo 13 as Apollo 13 is a pretty perfect strainā€¦ as perfect as perfect gets IMHOā€¦ and one of my top 5ā€¦ probably my #1 actuallyā€¦ I was just having this conversation last night with someone hereā€¦ its hard to one up something already so perfectā€¦ and if itā€™s not betterā€¦ my feeling isā€¦ does a cross even make sense at all if not to improve upon the original parent?? But weā€™ll see.

I was blessed enough to have a buddy drop off some Chernobyl nugs yesterday. Itā€™s exciting to know that I can smoke it for the first time in over a decade. I have a bunch of Chernobyl moms in Veg here nowā€¦ but I havenā€™t harvested one in many years. This will definitely be my pre-dinner smoke tomorrowā€¦ Chernobyl Golden Ticket nugs. :grin:

When I had the baggie in my hand I reached in and broke one bud open and inhaled that wonderful smell. It was so nostalgic.

10 Likes

@MonsterDrank im from the eu so unsure where to look

Could you point me in the right direction of where to aquire some starfighter from stray fox ?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated : )

2 Likes

great strains - you have some quality genetics -would have to out a small loan BUT if I stop buying seeds each month and save Then I could afford them ā€“ what are you planning to run fi (thatā€™s going to be the hardest thing !!) Peace be nice to run them all same time, yea ; might be some work but sp what

2 Likes

@ifish I honestly donā€™t know of any place that seeds seeds to the EU. I helped a former Overgrow member here not long ago recieve a few Bodhi packs and I had to implement stealthā€¦ the tiny package I sent him was $35 USD to send first class mail and it took nearly three months. I was biting my nails with nervousness the entire time as 3 months is a awful long time for the mail to arrive.

I sent multiple packs in breeder packaging to this individual so that was probably what made the situation more expensive and difficult. I suppose if someone took the seeds out and really put forth the effort you could mail a lot cheaper but Strayfox retail packaging is on the larger side than say a coin flip or a tiny plastic baggie.

Because of this itā€™s probably not going to be an easy task and I donā€™t know if Stray even has any Starfighter in stockā€¦ you could go on Instagram and ask him. He might be willing to mail you something if you paid the correct postage. No stores/retailers carry those Starfighter seeds. The only way to ever get those was directly from Stray.

Butā€¦

Led Seedz had Starfighter IBL packs currently available at Headiegardens and they were half the priceā€¦ they could possibly be better too as PJ from LED Seedz said he took Starfighter to F7ā€¦ why he calls it an IBL instead of F7ā€¦ that I donā€™t knowā€¦ but theyā€™re a worked line and not just some F2s. You might have better luck buying those or finding someone here to order them for you as theyā€™re a lot cheaper and definitely readily available. Thereā€™s 9 packs in stock right now right here.

Starfighter is amazing tho. I loved it when I had a cut from F2s made with Aliens original stock back in the day via F2s Mike from Exotic made. Unfortunately I lost all my cuts when I was hospitalized. My Chernobyl Golden Ticket is the only one I was able to get back. My Starfighter, My Apollo 13, My Apollo 11g from Bodhiā€¦ I even had a Longbottom Leaf from Loranā€¦ all dried up and died in the tent. It was tragic but Iā€™m doing my best to get them all back.

I wish you good luck.

11 Likes

Thankyou for getting back to me

Will look into the ibl , intriguing : )

2 Likes

Mail box was steaming today. Thank you @misterbee @420noob @BRMTreefarmer @ChronicMcBudz

Think I may only have 1 Jew Gold thats viable. What are my odds of that black/dark expression @Pigeonman 1 in 6??? Lol :crossed_fingers:

That Lambs Bread is up on the list too. Awesome work @Upstate

22 Likes

Was going to hold off a while on any more seed purchases but ive been wanting to run this one for a while, plus it was on sale.

16 Likes

Grabbed some Amnesia Hy-Pro 98 from RSC. These are just repackaged for cold storage until they get their turn in one of my reproductions.

I have Karmaā€™s ā€œWhereā€™s my Bikeā€ = Amnesia (D cut) x Biker Kush (HA-OG BX1) and his latest version Silver Amnesia x Biker Kush that will probably be added to the run as a BX1 of sorts.

15 Likes

@Comacus Your label should read Hy-Pro not Ky-Pro Amnesia. Itā€™s the real deal and I highly recommend it! Good luck with that project

7 Likes

Iā€™m watching for these to reappear with that Karma stuff. Nice!

2 Likes

I missed the initial drop of the Chem91 x watermelon Hashplant, but was browsing CoolBeans, and saw they had one pack, someone didnt pay for, so they put it up for sale, and I just happened to see it, so I jumped on the pack. Ive seen some killer photos of this stuf. Will probably use the IBL WHP for breeding at some point.
The Chem91 x WHP sold out in no time.

Also really interested in the Chellakutti, though it can take up to 18-24 weeks flowering. Probably would at some point like to cross it with the Puck BC3, and NWSun F2 of the Crickets and Cicada PNWHP x Puck/NL1.

7 Likes