What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I’m not super familiar with the RD stuff but yeah that list is wild. I didn’t wanna buy more than 4 packs because quite frankly… I don’t need any more seeds… but the way I figure… this could be the last chance I ever have to get Pandora’s Box seeds again… and that Pandora’s Box is just so good.

“I smell JTR with added cherry smell but these plants are much larger than JTR with buds super hard… Lemon and Skunk and Cherrys” - Subcool

13 Likes

Once I figure out how to download pics on here, I’ll show you my kickass plants grandmommies purple

2 Likes

Another great delivery from Peter

22 Likes

I got a pack of those on the way too lol how could I turn down bloodwreck x space dude

Now I just need Pandora’s box, I still have a second pack of his Cuvee F2 and another cross he made I’m forgetting

Ive grown both his Vanilla Tart as well as the Cuvee F2, I was very happy with my results especially the Vanilla Tart, as usual Space Dude adds amazing traits to anything he touches…

Cuvee made amazing bubble hash I can see why Subcool said it made some of his favorite hash!

4 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony he’s real low on Pandora’s Box he said. So u might wanna prioritize that one.

3 Likes

20 Likes

Nice grabs brother @Movement13

I have that cereal milk cross and a few other strains of his too…

3 Likes

Finally, the 808 order is in! Got a freebie moodmat :heart_eyes:

I will do a give away with some freebies from other purchases and some of the packs in this order, January 1st to celebrate a new fantastic year with my favorite people, OGers.

Pz :v:t2:

29 Likes

Can you ever really have enough Apollo 13?

This is my 3rd pack in the vault :sweat_smile:

29 Likes

My issue is I want to grow them all… Yet, I won’t even get to testing all the strains I’ve made, let alone other breeders work :crazy_face::joy:

My orders used to look like this…

This was just one year’s 4/20 after I decided to be a professional breeder. I must admit, it’s been fun dedicating a chunk of money to build my arsenal. But, I went so overboard… I plan to donate packs for preservation in addition to preserving what I can. So far I’ve made like 70 new strains and preserved two. I suck :joy:

42 Likes

Another generous move sharing some OG love.

3 Likes

Taking a closer look at your GLG freebies. When I ordered frequently I went for those 1st to see what the mad scientist has created. I know what I ordered. Like Cracker Jacks.
I’ve run several of those you have and would run every one again. That pack of Old Timer’s Stash looks sweet! I have half a pack. Should get more.

4 Likes

I have Blackberry Widow pollen that id really like to hit the old timers stash with… But, managing way too much already

3 Likes

Damn @Movement13 that’s a nice RSSC haul.
I recently sent him a cut of RS11… I’ve been wondering when we’re gonna see packs of Rainbow Fuel making the rounds lol.

6 Likes

$26 shipped, Sheriff Pebble autoflower R, decent deal and a nice freebie.

15 Likes

@Acro grow one or two seeds of everything you can fit in one grow its a good way to sample everything you have

5 Likes

Thank God for football lol or this purchase wouldn’t have happened! Made just enough on my bets last night to cover this one, one day I’ll get as lucky as @MonsterDrank on those crazy parlays haha!

16 Likes

Anyone here bid on that pack of Thug Pug peanut butter breath on auction at DCSE?

I was bidding but I dropped out once the bids went crazy.
Looks like it ended at over $500. Wow! lol

Glad I at least grabbed the latest drop of Thug Pug’s peanut butter breath G3’s, and for only $50/pack too.

11 Likes

Thanks for the post picture !!! thought I as the only one with seed to last 2 life times - Like you want to share some

3 Likes

Have you grown any of your creations outside yet?
Probably a dumb question.

2 Likes