What Cannabis related YouTube video are you watching?

Oh I forgot about the KIS podcast too…

Medgrower1 bro. That’s where I got a lot of plant tips he’s the guy who’s fully organic right?

1 Like

I also have yet to find a YouTube cannabis vid that I watched from start to finish. I have tried a few podcasts which I also find uninteresting. I think, perhaps I have become somewhat jaded.

4 Likes

3 years ago, YT was priceless to me and there were some amazing growers. From knowing nothing, I learned what lights, indoor set up, brands and nutes and accessories. Most of them have stopped posting or got deleted or both, lol.

If I were starting out now, Id really be lost.

Oh not to mention following complete grows on strains

1 Like

This is the type of thing I was referring to…

2 Likes
4 Likes

I want to build one of those…

2 Likes

Yep me too, but mine will be better than in that video… gears turning

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be too hard to achieve…
But I have myself thinking old electric lawn mower instead of fan…

2 Likes

Haha sounds dangerous, my kind of project!

3 Likes

Go hard or go home…

Replace the 3 setting throttle with a dimmer switch and sharpen up the mower blade razor sharp…

Not much fun if losing a limb isn’t a possibility…

4 Likes

I’m thinking 5gal bucket, recycled fan, sharpened breadknives…

Deathbucket…

1 Like

I thought this was going to be @Meesh ‘s first bud trimmmer! Think BIG or Go HOME! Lol

3 Likes

@Calyxander check out the grow boss. He routinely tells people how they are messing up on calls in to his show. It’s serious entertainment :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll check out some of the ones you guys linked…thx. I found this fella mostly no non-sense and spot on. I haven’t checked his website yet but the vids I have watched were good explanations of the titled material.

https://www.youtube.com/user/masterchefb1

I watched this one end to end early on and learned a lot.

Super Cropping, Topping, Fiming, Lolly Popping and Monster cropping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDFQXGkQX4

2 Likes

Never watch the growers, but do watch the “smokers” once in a while. I like Crutch420, dude makes me laugh and it is funny watching him get shredded…can see it ALL on his face.

Kind of interesting, guy documenting his coming in to save an Oregon legal grow that’s $1million in the red…

Kind of long kind of dry initial video interesting none the less.

First update a bit better, still interesting…

1 Like

Watched those…man did he ever inherit a shit hole. WHO THE F could create such a mess???
Medi could talk about a matchstick for 35 minutes!

2 Likes
1 Like