ReikoX's Auto Projects

In my experience they can be topped fim’d or just trained & transplanted ~ like a photo-period can, some will respond better than others - and what you’re looking to do ( lst ) would work fine but not sure about the SCRoG ?!
Give em a try you might like them @anon32470837 …!
Gaz

4 Likes

Thats all much more encouraging - especially the short growing height. If they tend to stay shorter, then the root balls should also be smaller, which will help root zone crowding in my case. That should mean I can cram in extra plants - I hope.

So, the question is still, how well can I fill a scrog screen with just a few plants. I think I may try it. Even if I dont fill the screen all the way, the faster turn over time will help offset that loss.

Thanks folks!

4 Likes

Bending good. Cutting bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Couple of pics of 4 of my ReikioX Fam pack autos.

22 Likes

LST away, they like it. You probablybwont be able to fill a screen because they will just start flowering after about four weeks. Yes the rootball will stay smaller, I’m guessing four plants will be perfect. I would love to see how these perform with aeroponics, could be some big ones.

9 Likes

Interesting talk on the benefits of growing autos

10 Likes

Awesome video. I learned a bunch - including several places to keep researching. Thanks!

2 Likes

Good video! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I Learned for the first time how to flop/bend. Have a green pheno, I bet it softly. I then decided to flop Reikos strain.

Instead of crimping softly a larger area with Klein maybe wrapped with a soft layer, then folding. I did a sharp crease. It worked when I let the trellis bold it. It moved and tore 2/3 of the main stem. It’s on life support. Reikos right L itfa and phd water.

6 Likes

Sharp creases are fine. When you say tore do do mean horizontally across the stem or vertically up it?

3 Likes

Regardless, you can always tape it up or splint it and tape it up. Some plants don’t bend as well. Maybe load it up on water a day or two to soften it up maybe?

1 Like

They say it’s the opposite, dry them for a couple of days to make them softer, when they are well watered, the stems are pumped up and under pressure.

6 Likes

This is what I have seen as well. Thirsty plants get soft stems. I had a heck of a time with some of my hydro grows because the plants never got “dry” or thirsty.

Soil plants were much easier. Wait till right before you water and they get soft. That was one way I checked to see if they needed watering - bendy stems = thirsty plants.

8 Likes

Actually, yes, that makes sense. I rarely do any bending but will be soon as I’m getting some sativa going and will be for a while.

3 Likes

Back in action. This mofo is hungry. I love em @ReikoX.

Broke 3 days ago. Mended already and flopped again. Properly this time haha. :blush:

Edit gotta hold it with a rubber band. SOB stood back up twisted her ass up this time. Na girl your tied up ain’t going no wheres. Na I need some soft pipe cleaners for holding.

4 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Ascophyllum nodosum kelp talk

Update on the Fam pack 4 @ 8 weeks and the the last one 7 weeks less 1 now :frowning:

Had to chop this one due to bud rot unfortunately. She was a beautiful coloured plant. It was a shame she got the mould.

The other 3 doing well, no singes of mould

I have really enjoyed growing these, I am going to pop the other 4 and grow them in my veg tent soon. The smells are strong and heady. They are producing good trichs as well. I cant wait to sample them when they have dried and cured. I will definitely be getting more of these again.

17 Likes

I really like the “cover crop” in the bags. Is that clover? Nice…

5 Likes

Its clover and alfalfa.

4 Likes

Covert operations going on heheh

3 Likes