What Cannabis related YouTube video are you watching?

Haha sounds dangerous, my kind of project!

3 Likes

Go hard or go homeā€¦

Replace the 3 setting throttle with a dimmer switch and sharpen up the mower blade razor sharpā€¦

Not much fun if losing a limb isnā€™t a possibilityā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking 5gal bucket, recycled fan, sharpened breadknivesā€¦

Deathbucketā€¦

1 Like

I thought this was going to be @Meesh ā€˜s first bud trimmmer! Think BIG or Go HOME! Lol

3 Likes

@Calyxander check out the grow boss. He routinely tells people how they are messing up on calls in to his show. Itā€™s serious entertainment :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll check out some of the ones you guys linkedā€¦thx. I found this fella mostly no non-sense and spot on. I havenā€™t checked his website yet but the vids I have watched were good explanations of the titled material.

https://www.youtube.com/user/masterchefb1

I watched this one end to end early on and learned a lot.

Super Cropping, Topping, Fiming, Lolly Popping and Monster cropping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDFQXGkQX4

2 Likes

Never watch the growers, but do watch the ā€œsmokersā€ once in a while. I like Crutch420, dude makes me laugh and it is funny watching him get shreddedā€¦can see it ALL on his face.

Kind of interesting, guy documenting his coming in to save an Oregon legal grow thatā€™s $1million in the redā€¦

Kind of long kind of dry initial video interesting none the less.

First update a bit better, still interestingā€¦

1 Like

Watched thoseā€¦man did he ever inherit a shit hole. WHO THE F could create such a mess???
Medi could talk about a matchstick for 35 minutes!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Hash Church is back and looks like it will be on every week.

3 Likes

@TrevorLahey

3 Likes

Haha best thing ever.

Thatā€™s every day life for me Iā€™d like to see him smoke me under the table haha.

1 Like

W5 actually did a not bad job hereā€¦

Although they fucked up when they state he was busted in the final season of that 70s show, when in actuality he was was busted, mysteriously had his character disappear from the show, only to return to the show when he got out.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hour long talk by Kevin Jodrey.

I need to watch this again with pen and paper.

2 Likes

Just saw this today in FB and it was pretty awesome, even if itā€™s an advertisement.