What Cannabis related YouTube video are you watching?

You might be thinking of CaliGreen…?
Medgrower1 was a Blue Planet Nutrients guy for a long time.

I watch the grandmaster level show every Friday. Sometimes I’ll catch a wake and bake America show around 3:30 too

1 Like

Does everyone know about sneakers on the phone line?

Anyone following riot seeds on IG. He’s been having some interesting lives lately…yesterday jj from top dawg seeds was on. It’s still up I think. They were talking about the sour d, mass ss, and my new strain hunt dnl…and jj said he still has beans of it he plans on popping. Also a little about the RFK skunk…which he says he also has the real super skunk beans, since this whole uproar of skunks coming back.

Original RFK Skunk is an unknown skunk strain found at a early 90’s Dead show. Holding original seeds means that they are at least 27 years old!

((RFK x Hawaiian) x Northern Lights) was mistakenly called DNL(Diesel x Northern Lights) because of its fruity diesel/skunk smell… it was thought to be DNL. It’s not. They are not the same thing.

The germination rate on those will most likely be pretty low, but hey… if I had those seeds, I would germ them and take whatever plants I got from them… and make more fresh seeds.

3 Likes

Right…I think he was referring to the Hawaiian cross one tho

1 Like

Here’s a great YouTube channel that I have subscribed to. Hope y’all enjoy it as much as I do.

Here’s another channel I’ve subscribed to… It features Kevin Jodrey, Kyle Kushman, and Derek Gilman all of whom are all very knowledgeable about Cannabis and it gives me an opportunity to learn from people who have done it a very long time… Enjoy!

2 Likes

check this out pretty cool…

2 Likes

For those who don’t want to create a YouTube account or sign in to YouTube to watch a video that might require you to do so, there’s a simple way to avoid it…

In the address bar, you’ll see the URL - similar to this:
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1US3ZYXGI
(I added an extra space so the video wouldn’t link)

All you need to do is change the watch?v= to embed/
The URL should now look like this:
https:// www.youtube.com/embed/Uc1US3ZYXGI

Here’s the adjusted URL without the extra space:

2 Likes

Watching this a second time right now.

Thats seedtostoned roght

haha…well, I only used that as an example, but - yup!

If any of you have an opportunity to speak to any of these individuals, Adam Spiker in particular, let them know we’re not their enemy.

They each acknowledge, half-jokingly, that they’re drowning in the legal environment and they almost wish they never went legal. The people who are afraid of drowning did not push them in, and the folks in the legal market need to push back against the overlords. It’s almost second nature to attack your competitors, but we’re all in this boat together.

1 Like