What did i do wrong?

No worries. As I say, they got lots of life left in them. Stop and reset, you will get them under control.

2 Likes

That Calcium excess could have also blocked Phosphorous:

Captura

Keep in mind this chart, it may help you to understand the relationship between them … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

In the back corner shelf is the bottle of LITFA give them all a big drink roll a reefer and wait.

4 Likes

If you really want better control with your existing water, get a test done. Again. So you know, not wonder. Or RO.
I should, but haven’t. I think you can get one thru JR Peter’s. Jacks ferts. Wasn’t expensive. Cheaper and less frustrating than wondering WTF.

2 Likes

Good ph and ppm meter just check your inputs and outputs is all I’ve ever done .
I’m using well water and it changes with the seasons so getting a test is mute.

2 Likes

:joy_cat: too funny

1 Like

I hope I didn’t come across as a smart ass that wasn’t my intention.

I’d be leaning more to a ph issue as well .

2 Likes

What reading are you getting out of the well before you add anything?

1 Like

I thing George is spot on. I ran ff trio my first round with the kush ive got going. I supplemented with cal -mag and the same thing happened. I ran just phd water for a few days then hit them with 1/2 strength trio, no more cal-mag and it all worked out. The already damaged leaves didn’t green up but all new growth was good.

3 Likes

Yes this seems to be the culprit. Thanks for that insight

All i know until tomorrow is that it is wet when it comes out of the faucet.

1 Like

I thought it was funny as hell

1 Like

So any idea what ph your well water is ? I’d think you’ll want between 6.2 6.5 max .

How long have you been in flower? If it’s week 6-8 just ignore the yellowing; you’ll prefer the quality of the flower IME if you let it eat up all the fertilizer. :v

:evergreen_tree:

Yes so i think it is partly that as well. It has roughly 4-5weeks to go

1 Like

This was on sept 26 so they are abt 5 weeks in im guessing

1 Like

That’s subjective lol

Foxfarm Grow
Big Bloom
Tiger Bloom
Alaskan Fish Ferts
Cal Mag
Molasses
Microbe
Kelp Me Kelp You
Sweet Candy
Open Sesame

I must like to juggle “me bottles” between my donkey dick colas :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I think they look fine man, keep doing what your doing, maybe throw a micro dose of balanced nutes in there once a week :peace_symbol: wait a min I see I answered to an old photo from sept 26, my advice is to still micro flush with a micro dose of balanced nutes with a half dose of cal mag to unlock whats locking up. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes