What did you accomplish today?

“What are you looking at Debbie!? Get back in the house!”

3 Likes

But Dam little Debbie said it was some funny looking shorts

2 Likes

Love it! Thanks for the early morning chuckle ! Looks like it has a built in Penis warmer for those especially cold nights! Lol

3 Likes

I’m currently decarbing a bunch of trim to make gummies and butter with. Smelling the house up nice. Gonna do a bunch of little projects around here this weekend as well.

3 Likes

Would have Loved to see The Officers Face if he did pull you over just wearing the “Trunks” LOL

2 Likes

Have you check out @ReikoX tincture thread Lots of great info there.
Not Just Another Tincture Thread

2 Likes

Oh yeah, following @ReikoX 's techniques for sure!

2 Likes

Made these yesterday. Ate one before I could take a pic!

6 Likes

Mushrooms???

1 Like

I made butter w trimmings yesterday and turned the butter into muffins.

Havent found anything since I hit my spot a week ago. Turned out to be a bit of an odd season. Theres still a chance they’re around here, we just got a frost 2 nights ago.

1 Like

Haven’t heard of too many busting their sacks with them.

1 Like

Mmmmmm, making me think about the SSDD I have growing. Blueberry muffins, and hoping to find that sour butter pheno again.

2 Likes

There’s ssdd trim in the butter I made, and a big reason I made blueberry muffins!

2 Likes

First layer of paint on the stern

Tape off

Now it just need to be taped up, painted twice with the sea foam color and then clear topcoat

9 Likes

Stump ground 30 stumps out today, even with the machine still a task

7 Likes

Damn, you clearing a lot to build on? that’s a lot of stumps.

2 Likes

That is the result of 2 down bursts that happened up here 4 & 5 years ago.
Fuckin things came down out of the air like an atomic bomb, when it hit the ground it just anilated shit for hundreds of miles.
Big stately oaks and pines laying all over the place along with birches and popples.

I had 150 year old trees uprooted,what a mess.
Last weekend a guy with a car trailer came in and took over 6’ tall and 24’ long of cut logs out of here.
I burnt most of it cuz for a while there was so much wood available you couldn’t give it away.

Last year the state started demanding people clean up there down wood otherwise they do it.
Major fire hazard.

6 Likes

Not a damn thing! That is a personal accomplishment. For the first day I can remember I did absolutely nothing productive. Damn it felt good for a change

4 Likes

Went to dialysis clinic for an injection to stimulate red blood cell production. Stopped by farmers market for okra, mango, strawberries, cucumbers, beefsteak tomatoes, onion, honeybell oranges and sweet corn. Baked chicken breast and a pork chop in a medley of okra, brussel sprouts and red potatoes. Placed a packet of soaked Marauder beans into a seedling flat.

4 Likes

Made a trip to Home Depot for 3 gallon nursery pots, spray bottle, vegetable and flower seeds

2 Likes