What did you accomplish today?

Flushed all five of my plants for the first time after realizing that’s probably why I see so many brown and yellow spots during flower

3 Likes

Thanks mate, it’s my first time doing this and like everything else I do.
I mainly watch YouTube tutorials, read up on the subject and jump in with both feet hoping for the best.

I have 3 months experiance building windmill wings, as a part of my training for a job on a windmill wing factory. I wasn’t a part of the production, but part of the “supply warehouse” packing up everything they needed in production. So I only have the very very basic training in working with fiberglass, polyester and epoxy resins.

Yeah I was disapointed too, when I was told the cool looking cobber look will go away.
It’s been painted with 3 new layers of primer, before it got the last two layers of antifouling bottom paint.
Basicly it’s a “wear and tear” layer, with cobber in the paint to prevent barnecles and shit growing on the bottom creating drag.
End of season, whats left of it will pretty much be washed off with a power washer and a light sanding. Then it will be applied again, on top of the old primer.
Total there is 6 layers of primer, thats the paint that really seals the fiberglass.

The boat was build in 79, I think it have been sailing since 1980.
There is still some things I need to fix, lacquered wood that I need to sand down and treat with oil.
It’s a typical thing for that time, everthing wood was lacquered to last. And it do last, but it’s a massive hazzel to fix once the lacquere cracks or is worn down.
Where oil you need to applie every so often, but it’s just 10 min “work” with a soaked rag and it’s done.

5 Likes

Jai fini de clôture mon jardin :grin:

2 Likes

Pulled the trigger on one of these bad boy machine’s today a great Mother’s Day Savings opportunity.

4 Likes

tu es au bon endroit
Bienvenue nouvelle personne

1 Like

Heard great things Good Luck

2 Likes

That would be hilarious if you got pulled over and the cop was like are you in your underwear?

“Is that illegal?”

“no, just…very frowned upon”

Haha…today I installed a new showerhead, the last one sucked and was probably gunked up with minerals, new one feels like a hotel shower. Covered my outdoor plants with buckets and blankets cause it’s gonna hit 27 IN LOWER MICHIGAN tonight and I don’t want my hostas (35+) and Japanese maple to die/get damaged foliage.

Called HVAC company getting a brand new furnace next week, current one is 20 years old and I don’t want it crapping out next winter. Thanks for the stimulus money, Donnie & Congress. Thinking about replacing the sink faucet as well, water pressure is garbage. Our water is crazy hard and minerals build up quickly. I have begun to paint my fence (it’s a nice fence, but previous owner had it installed, slapped one coat of ugly red on, doing a piss poor job at it, btw, no primer). I almost have it entirely primed, only 2 more gallons to go, then the actual painting begins. I will never understand why so many people spent several K on a fence, then either leave it unpainted or do a crappy job painting it. The previous owner like piled up dirt along the bottom and it started to rot. The tops of the posts were unpainted and of course began to rot as well.

It is hard to find oil-based paint these days. For outdoor there is nothing better. The good stuff from the paint store is $60/gallon. Zinsser oil primer is still $20 gallon, not terrible. It is tintable, but not near as good as the Ben Moore.

Been working on the nursey as well, hanging shelves, etc. It sounds like I’ve been doing a lot but I’ve been off work almost 2 months now, it really is the least I could do haha.

3 Likes

Thought has always crossed my mind it’s a short 4 miles or so from the house not much could probably happen in that short period … the neighbors may have gotten an eye full when I popped out of the truck in the drive way! Lol

4 Likes

“What are you looking at Debbie!? Get back in the house!”

3 Likes

But Dam little Debbie said it was some funny looking shorts

2 Likes

Love it! Thanks for the early morning chuckle ! Looks like it has a built in Penis warmer for those especially cold nights! Lol

3 Likes

I’m currently decarbing a bunch of trim to make gummies and butter with. Smelling the house up nice. Gonna do a bunch of little projects around here this weekend as well.

3 Likes

Would have Loved to see The Officers Face if he did pull you over just wearing the “Trunks” LOL

2 Likes

Have you check out @ReikoX tincture thread Lots of great info there.
Not Just Another Tincture Thread

2 Likes

Oh yeah, following @ReikoX 's techniques for sure!

2 Likes

Made these yesterday. Ate one before I could take a pic!

6 Likes

Mushrooms???

1 Like

I made butter w trimmings yesterday and turned the butter into muffins.

Havent found anything since I hit my spot a week ago. Turned out to be a bit of an odd season. Theres still a chance they’re around here, we just got a frost 2 nights ago.

1 Like

Haven’t heard of too many busting their sacks with them.

1 Like

Mmmmmm, making me think about the SSDD I have growing. Blueberry muffins, and hoping to find that sour butter pheno again.

2 Likes