What did you accomplish today?

About to make a batch of cookies.

13 Likes

Today was a shit day as far as accomplishments go…

Was rudely awakened by my pops hitting a deer this morning at 5:45am I left the mattress for a moment as the van rolled over Bambi lol

8 Likes

Those things will do some damage I hope everyone is ok.

2 Likes

Neither one of us are injured, but I think pops pride might have gotten a little ding though lol.

3 Likes

I’ve got a friend whose man put his hands on her yesterday, and I have not been arrested. Idk about you, but I consider that an accomplishment. :joy:

If I stop posting out of the blue… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

see if @MiG can loan her a dog? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/887b11d1ecffd08d3120986432470b13ca1e37cd.jpg

2 Likes

As a kid my dad beat me. My mum and my sisters. When I turned 14 I fought back. I got arrested for stabbing him twice. Told the courts I’d do the same again. And I walked that day. From then on I knew :100: that beating on women and children is a definite no go. Fuck I try to avoid confrontation as best I can now. My life’s about as complete as I could possibly want . Go smack that motherfucker though I applaud your patience this far. Make sure she knows he won’t change at least. To get the fuck outta there and forget him. My thoughts are with whoever this woman is today brother.

The poor af sentence structure should let you know how irrational my thoughts become when presented with this kinda situation

Sorry for the life story too. Unnecessary I know but it’s good to share emotions sometimes. #mentalhealthmatters.

13 Likes

My gold watch needs to >> a jeweler.

Today i look like this; no violet leds though.

I’m well.

5 Likes

Well an errant pop bottle rocket made its way to one of my supporting posts on a aging deck which has been coaxing it for about ten years.

Being a functional drunk most of my life anything that weren’t drinking, growing or working to support my habits fell by the wayside in including friends and family and my house. So in a way the deck is a metaphor for my life over the past 20.

It’s time to tear down the old and rebuild both figuratively on the house and personally working the remaining daemons out of my closet so i can get the show back on the road and start checking off boxes in the short term goals list.

I know demo is the easy part but I am happy with my solo progress today.

Ready for pack out to the bagster tomorrow night.

10 Likes

Grab yourself by the bootstraps, no one else will.

99%

BTW, thanks for the help with the pockets doors in the concrete floor info. Went well, and of the videos I saw, that was as good or better than most.

3 Likes

Really officer, its Greek Oregano. There’s another 3 pounds in the compost pile already. Stuff is a weed.

12 Likes

had a HDD fail on me so bought a new one, not realizing at the time it wouldn’t come with an OS installed… didn’t want to purchase windows and definitely didn’t want to use a cracked version… either one would be backdoored, really… so i finally got it running well with a stripped down linux distro… 10 yo hardware and its running smooth like new and booting in 10 secs!

5 Likes

Cleaned the aquarium

9 Likes

you water any plants with that liquid gold?

No, I have a python, it all goes down the drain. I thought about using the water from rinsing the filters, but it just looked nasty to me.

3 Likes

I thought this shit would be funny! Some of you will get it others will not! Scoped the neighborhood for seed mailers!

10 Likes

cheap and effective and can be cut to fit any envelope.

5 Likes

lotta trump signs around here to use for that lol

4 Likes

Here in a couple months it will be free picking for ALL those Democratic signs! LOL!

4 Likes

5 Likes