What did you accomplish today?

Been having a bit of noise on the work vehicle, finally decided to investigate. I’ll be damned i’ve never seen this happen before. The rubber on the harmonic balancer separated from the pulley!
The bad one next to what one is supposed to look like. Unfortunately we can’t use the intact one because the seal surface is gouged, so we are waiting on parts.

Had to make a tool to hold the engine still. Tq spec calls for 250ft/lbs then an additional 90 degrees. Had to make it beefy.

And I lucked out, it didn’t eat too bad into the pan or block. No leaks from the fresh wear.

4 Likes

2 cars ago, I bought a used Mercedes ML300 SUV. 50 miles later, the harmonic balancer and a bunch of other parts were making clinking noises, as they bounced around on the road behind me. :disappointed:

99%

3 Likes

I’m lazy today!! It’s 3;30 & I haven’t accomplished too much today. I did make bacon & eggs and fed the critters… need a nap now!! :smiley:

1 Like

first thing i accomplished today was get out of bed to go to a appointment for physical therapy and get my pain medication prescription, pain in the ass find a pharmacy that have them, transplanted some clones that finally rooted ,water the plants l, find kaloko pain office was a pain in the ass they moved and the secretary didn’t knew were she was standing, finally found the place and got an appointment …haaaaaaaaa first stuff she told e have to arrive early to do a drug test so lets see if i get denied for giving positive to cannabis or they will try to make me cancel my licence to gave me treatment …not going to happen

1 Like

@GreenCaciqueHawaii Best of luck to ya. When medical was first legalized here (in 2012?) I tried to get my actual doctor to write me a recommendation, instead of refilling scripts for the three different pain medications I was on.
He was very unhappy that I asked, offended that I called myself a “medical marijuana patient,” and told me I was displaying “drug-seeking behavior.”

3 Likes

Soil’s in pots, seeds in water, (spit on 'em for luck and fulvic) tent temps are stable, it’s a beautiful day!

2 Likes

Transplanted and continued flushing. Harvest time this week woooo hooo! I also mixed a rez of fresh nutes for a veg table. I went in at 6 am to be able to be home by 10am so I could have the day off and spend time with my girls.

5 Likes

yes they are discriminating tomorrow i have an appointment to a pain clinic for epidurals on my back and they told em to arrive early cuz they drug test tomorrow i will see w that tell me

1 Like

Hooked-up the CO2 for the ladies.
Breathing a nice 1500 ppm. all day. :wind_blowing_face:

2 Likes

Goat Milk/honey base Soap making ,rosin mining, bathbalm order and minding the jars at this critical stage, oh and the dreaded paper work.

Infused coconut oil making and soap label making and packaging tomorrow.

8 Likes

Lil’ Gorilla Giz just poked their tiny heads up!

4 Likes

So, this has been kinda a plan for a while, but I can say today I accomplished the first real day not drinking any soda.

Doesn’t sound like a big deal but for someone who spends a LOT of time on the road, it’s so easy to just grab a soda at the drive through, or when fueling up at a gas station.

9 Likes

Unless you are buying high quality beverages, you are likely buying “something else”.

Good for you. This will add years to your life and make you feel better immediately.

99%

3 Likes

My main thing was i’m trying to get away from drinking high fructose corn syrup. I quit soda a couple years ago and did notice i felt 1000% better for a while, but shit happens and I started drinking soda again out of convenience. I had to buy size 40 pants the other day and it’s a personal goal to get back down to 36 where I wanna be.

7 Likes

As we age, gravity moves in. Keep lean, enjoy your old age.

99%

5 Likes

Today I got to Great Neck Ipswich, MA

7 Likes

I was invited to a Bluelab class about the products and ph and feedings and the group was so small that we went deeper and me and my wife got certified and got a new free device

9 Likes

I went vegan a few months ago which has been an interesting transition. Always loved vegetables since a kid so it was pretty easy. I’ve learned from reading about the types of food that several groups from around the world cook a lot of vegan food. Who knew?

I tried Indian food for the first time a couple of months ago. Quite unique compared to other foods I have had from around the world. Decided yesterday, lets go somewhere that we would normally not go, and eat something I would normally not eat which my wife and I like to do on occasion.

Had three bites of my main course. Up at 3 am feeling ill from the other things I tried.

5 Likes

Good afternoon (U.K. time) folks. Not actually achieved anything today so far. Need some words of encouragement to go and sort out my shed ready for this run. Currently full of all manner of shit like big rusty nailed lumps of reclaimed 4x2. Tents due Monday and got 6 clusterfunk beans in soil already. Gonna be a busy day.

Cola

7 Likes

Just think of the end products and see your way through.

1 Like