What did you accomplish today?

They keep us rolling around here. Money, money, money.

3 Likes

Got some girls upgraded into their final homes.
Started five Blueberry SpaceQueen.
Brought my daughter and nephew out for lunch.

A good day.

1 Like

Hauled 12 yards of wood chip before the tumbleweed event hit. Hoping to haul at least 30 tomorrow.

1 Like

16 degrees and ice everywhere. Won’t be getting shit done today. Time to lay around the shack and put a good buzz on!

3 Likes

Already transplanted a plant…

checked all plants for water needs…

and put a good buzz on!

Back to work!

99%

1 Like

You’re a beast! My shed makeover is done, tent is ready and waiting, shot glasses are lined up, just need a break in this weather! 69 degrees one day and 15 degrees the next! Shed is not heated yet. Will have it insulated and heated before next winter. Have a great day @99PerCent!

1 Like

You too big guy.

Put an extra “log” on the fire for me.

3 Likes

Great idea @99PerCent! Will do my brother!

2 Likes

well yesterday I got to have a 303 safety meeting with some local folks some of which you might know. I got to do a hair straightener demo and smoke out of some killer pieces with some straight up fire. Thanks for the invite @Blowingupjake I am loving my newly found 303 users group!

3 Likes

Is that a 12 step program @Blowingupjake? HeeHee!

1 Like

Got to the shore today. Took some pictures.

Magnolia, Gloucester

View toward Boston (the preferred commute)

Surf anyone?

And don’t you just love the Beach Colors?

99%

8 Likes

Yes @oleskool830 the 303 Users Group is a coalition of good hearted people dedicated to producing and consuming the highest quality herbs and herbal extracts. I’m sure the group would welcome a southern visitor :imp:

Today I accomplished sampling the rosin that @argo945 helped me with last night. To the moon! At 9 in the morning! This shit is dangerous. [Edit to add that I posted this at almost 11am. I somehow lost 2 hours. I don’t know how you concentrate heads function!]

Stay hazed y’all, let’s get some stuff done today!
Jake

3 Likes

Where do I sign up? I keep my grow quiet and a low profile here among the hillbillies. I have no friends closer than 300 miles away. What a great idea!
Good Growin’ @Blowingupjake

1 Like

Today I made it to Boxford, MA.

8 Likes

I baked & got baked :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes

That’s my plan for tonight! :yum:

1 Like

replaced a cracked touch screen on a tablet

5 Likes

A task I could stand to learn…

1 Like

twas easy, took maybe 30 mins and the part cost under $20. shipping from china took about a week which was very impressive as well. recently had to replace the lcd display + digitizer on my galaxy s4 as well, that was even easier (under 10 min)

2 Likes

I’m impressed! I suspect it wouldn’t be that easy for everyone. Very resourceful @legalcanada!

1 Like