What did you accomplish today?

Got my tub tiles cut, dry fit and 1/4 set. My cut of the day. A younger me would have cut the corner off.

6 Likes

Flipped my 4X4 tent today. From 400wt MH for 4 weeks to the 600wt HPS till done. There is Porthole Pirate (testers) by @Swampthing, 91 Chemdog by @Morgwar, C99/Romberry by @Muleskinner, and Gorilla Giz by stoneagehealingbeans.

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

any time is the right time to fire 1 up.

3 Likes

Loan Approved, 26K in debt now, but I WILL be in my new house by Christmas. This has been years in the works and it’s finally gonna happen.

It’s truly a blessed day!

16 Likes

Into the makings of another compost/worm tea! Shit need to go to “Way to grow” to pick up some kelp meal! I’ll be right back! Don’t go anywhere! LOL

3 Likes

Better man than I, I probably still would just cut the corner off lol.

3 Likes

Congratulations brother! :house_with_garden:

3 Likes

fooker is encased and ready for trim and grout and one last piece.
Warrenty work sux 5 afternoons most of the work was chasing down parts that were only two years old. Dahltile=American Olean. good to know.

Goodnight/Good Morning

7 Likes

Sweat equity… adds a whole new meaning to we’re building a home.

7 Likes

Yes it does… also more pride, and it’s what I want it to be. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey Jelly,

I can see you are working hard. I love to ask folks who think they are in shape to dig me a hole.

Looking forward to your progress.

8 Likes

I pissed off the wife then went to work then pissed her off again when I came home to meet the delivery driver. I took delivery of the units and didn’t notice the giant dent in the side of the washer before i signed the paperwork Doh… Then installed the new washer and dryer. It became clear I didn’t do my home work so now i can buy super long hoses or just do the plumbing required to stack the units. Fookin stoners its always something…
My wife thinks if i would have paid the 75 dollars that the truck driver would have done the plumbing part ha ha off to big orange to knock this annoyance out.

Before pic.

4 Likes

Flip your refrigerator door mounting brackets so it opens the “right” way, they should be pre-tapped so you can change which way it opens. At least mine was able to do this. Might be worth investigating!

2 Likes

Thanks they do! Plumbing and painting first

1 Like

1st coat of dry loc on. The appliance place is going to replace my washer so onward and forward.

4 Likes

2nd coat applied time for a soak with a famous Kelley’s Calm Balm and chill until tomorrow mornings plumbing push then back for the last of my tub warranty work. I’m tired. Good night time for a giant dab.

6 Likes

ouch. our heat wave from last weekend. :wink: :thermometer: :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Finally done with that pesky warranty work. Working out of pocket hurts bad. Lets get some $$$ now Rock-n-roll.

10 Likes

Moved 3 from veg to flower. Here’s some baby pics from veg.

6 Likes

I earned a gallery hero badge in the last 24 hours! Yippee!

4 Likes