What did you accomplish today?

Congratulations man!! Nothing like owning. Or so I been told. We’re working with our landlord on a land contract. Hopefully soon I’ll be there with you. Your view from the drone is awesome. You should have them woods full of big beautiful plants.lol

3 Likes

Single manned a canoe/kayak into cave off Paradise beach Corfu. Tomorrow I get to skipper a small boat with the Mrs and son for the day.
I also today accomplished not giving a fuck about prohibition anymore. What I do isn’t wrong. Society is wrong so here I am.

It’s always nice to put a face to a name.

14 Likes

Right on!! I have been putting my mug out there for awhile now!!! Respect.

4 Likes

I’ve seen bro. And your workmanship. I like your style in both respects. I don’t think we are bad people. Why should we hide away? That gives the rule makers reason to believe we believe we’re in the wrong.

Think this is our first real interaction brother and I’m mighty pleased to make your acquaintance :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have outed my self as early as 2004 when I started collecting signatures for SAFER and several attempts at legalization in our state. When your out making noise and shaking things up you get your face out there. Nice to “meet” you.

8 Likes

Fucking stuck and stranded for a bout a 1/4mile.

5 Likes

Was having the same issues yesterday but swapped my rental for another working model does that belong to you or is that also a rental brother

2 Likes

@anon58740919 it’s mine i purchased on friday 8th.

3 Likes

Is that you throwing the peace signs @shroomgod ? all I got from those pics was new Hampshire. The rest was all backwards lol

4 Likes

That sux man hope you had some calm me down with you.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Come by and visit me sometime i live in middlesex county.

2 Likes

Middlesex UK? Or is it another sneaky name of a place across the pond? If you are UK I will definitely come visit. If it’s the US I’ve a few struggles with visas etc. But it’s something I’m working on brother. I had a cbf125 myself back home but wrote it off sliding down the road after a VW golf locked his brakes in front of me :sleepy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

i just ate a guys asshole out.

I was asking if you were stateside or UK bro? Middlesex is a well known county my ends but not too up on my US counties I’m afraid.

Honda cbf125 is what I owned personally. Brother

1 Like

Do you drive on highways and such ?

2 Likes

Clearly been fraped here I’m guessing lol

1 Like

No. Not allowed to legally on a 125 mate…just A roads etc

1 Like

No calm me down whatsoever bro. 3 days no smoke now after about 15 years without a smoke free day

2 Likes