What did you accomplish today?

It’s only a 125. It’s literally to commute. But I wanted something a bit tasty.

@cannabissequoia you beautiful person. So full of delightful statistics. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Love it.

@StevieG :sunglasses::grin: all (3) of my mates are green with envy :rofl::rofl::yum:

2 Likes

Lol @cannabissequoia their are only 2 types of motorcycle riders. . . Those who had been down and those who are going to go down imo! Been there done that still love it! And @anon58740919 it doesn’t matter the size of the engine you have all the same dangers as any 2 wheeled vehicle on the road. . . That’s why I never understood scooters. . . You’d want more power to be able to get the f*ck out of the way if need be

6 Likes

I’ve been down already brother. On a cbf125. Statistically im likely to fuck up again. But I can assure you if it’ll ride I’ll get straight back on it. Can’t even take her past 8000rpm yet as she’s brand new. So got about 500 miles left to do before I can even open her up

2 Likes

A 300 Vespa will keep up if you know how to ride her.

3 Likes

Agreed. . .but you also worry about aerodynamics at your higher speeds. . . Not to toot my own horn but I’ve hit 192mph or 308.994 kilometers per hour
on a 2006 Honda CBR 600rr with a digital speedometer and I couldn’t even move my head, scooters would probably get the speed wobbles at 100 mph. . .(had that happen on my old 83 yahamaha 550 at 110 scared the sh*t out of me, almost litterally)
Now that I’ve cluttered up another thread lol I apologize

2 Likes

Nice choice Cola’. Looks like a mini RSV4 :+1:
I have the most fun on the smaller bikes. Especially if you have trackdays nearby. You better stay in trim shape with a 125 4-stroke!

2 Likes

Today it was stolen. Screwing brother I left it 15 minutes. Already got the kids name. And an army of really pissed off people hunting him down as we speak.

5 Likes

Shit!
I’m praying you have insurance!
Don’t kill anybody when you find it.

4 Likes

I am fully comp insured. That was the first thing I took care of. Not making any promises on the latter

5 Likes

Dig the hole first :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been practicing with my pond :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Holy crap dude I’d be pissed. . .hopefully you get it back without damages to it, him or you. . . We gotta get you a tire lock

3 Likes

After spending 4 grand I didn’t have enough to get a tire lock just yet. Although it was on my list

4 Likes

Oh man. “That sucks, dude” is what we say in CA. :disappointed:

Is it wrong for me to hope the thief meets up with the laws of physics & unmovable objects? Manual rectification is a bit overboard, especially considering the intelligent purchase of proper insurance. :wink: :scales: :tools: :wheel_of_dharma: :yin_yang:

“…Do not look at the finger…” (Enter The Dragon, 1973)

hehehe

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Got out of bed the hemperor was breakfast after some cbd ticture and move all plant out of tent to clean , foliar with lactobacillus and water plants now i need a freaking week in bed without moving looool

6 Likes

Gave the girls a dose of PK booster in their feed today. I want some fat nugs damnit!

3 Likes

I may have to try that ale. I really liked one of their beers about 10 years ago… can’t remember what it was. It had Kaffir Lime in it is all I remember. I grew up pretty close to the Lagunita Brew Co & thus had that stuff before they got big & sold out. The Kronik ale. :wink: They renamed it “CENSORED” because their weak.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

They have only 20 days in flower for the time they are big hahaha @Dr_Jekyll, and @cannabissequoia this ones are not weaklings hahahaha cheers

3 Likes

finally wrapped my head around something i told my customer i could do but have never done before. All great in theory but when i started laying out my grand design there were problems so this is the start of the compromised solution. First time using large tile to fit the shower pan slope instead of mosiac on mesh.

If i had 16x30 tile this would have been a 8 piece masterpiece, instead of the story I am building at the moment. Gotta keep learning. Still gonna be cool. My slightly mis-centered drain and my oversized footprint in relation to the pan messed with the geometry. I alway miss.something, Doh

The rest of the plan looks solid.

peace

8 Likes

Yeah buddy your girls are looking great bro!

2 Likes