What did you accomplish today?

Gotta get those bodies buried good! :wink: j/k

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

So i got a good one for y’all today. . .I put in some hours at “hope grows” and get home, sit down and pack a bowl. . . All of a sudden BOOM from outside. . . I run to the window to see smoke and flames from about 1/8 of a mile away. . . It was the neighbors suburban and it had blown up lol so I smoke my bowl while I watched the fire dept. put it out hehe no one was hurt fyi thank god

1 Like

Sprayed 20 liters of serenade mix today. Can’t hardly bend my pump arm now.:muscle:

1 Like

So I start a new job today. The lighting is alright. But bills are bills and they all need paying. I’ll be working shop floor in a kitchen/bedroom fitting place. Wish me luck

7 Likes

Good luck bro I’m pop down and see you later brotha :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck Turn on the charm.

2 Likes

Thank you brother. I had a cracking day. I’m working alongside a good friend of mine anyway. So it’s been a day of singing dancing and working on on this beast.

3 Likes

no charm or handbaggery allowed in places like these, fyi. :smirk:

:beers: :fries: :poultry_leg: :hammer: :smoking: :mens:

heheh :smile:

2 Likes

Trimmed 80 grams of street outlaw. Bought new skates. Rode my bike to work. Yeah!

7 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: DanzaKuduro’s Journal

Hell ya congrats on the job brother!

1 Like

Will sound funny but took a bath without assistance, and got to water the plants today defoliated the ones in veg area now look like naked chicken, and thinking on downloading games to get busy and read more , need a hobby that is not germinating and grow because no more space and have a plant count hahaha

2 Likes

For those who are familiar or have seen a loved one in a “nursing home” it isnt funny (unless you want it to be… :wink: ).

Will someone inspect your plant count or could you sneak 2 or 3 plants in 1 container? :thumbsup:

:v:

1 Like

Yes i wanted to be funny really @cannabissequoia , i use to work in a hospital for 14 years and was a nursing student until my hands started to have peo3blems so i desist ,now im on the position of the peopleni use to help and i am super lucky that have the wife i have, and the place i have is too small so i prefer to behave hahah

2 Likes

Cola got new wheels to get to and from work. Aprilia rs4 125.

Had 31 miles on the odometer when I got it :sunglasses:

@Hoodini thank you bro it’s going well

11 Likes

Now that shits sexy nice bike man😎

1 Like

Awe you bastard now in really jealous! Please be safe on that bro

3 Likes

I will be safe bro. It’s other people that need to be more vigilant when driving. She’s a beauty though

2 Likes

Oh ya she is my dream bike is a Honda Cbr 1000 rr which I will get one day, but I’ve riden street bikes like your longer than I’ve driven cars lol

1 Like

:motorcycle:
all of my friends got our licenses at 18 yrs old, all of my friends with :motorcycle:s laid theirs down, none injured, and all of them got rid of their :motorcycle:s.

at the time there was a “statistic” going around that an 18-yr old male with a 1000cc+ bike had a life expectancy of less than 9 months. :skull_crossbones:

also at the time, i met a guy as short as myself with a modified 1100, and a plate frame that read “Life begins at 195+ … Daytona”

wish u the best Cola:

:evergreen_tree: reformed adrenaline junkie

2 Likes