What did you accomplish today?

Yes I live near the coast and travel in the area a lot.

I like photographing water.

Miles River, Hamilton

Boxford, MA

15 Likes

I worked for the last 24 hours to create a perfect couple of treats

I already ran out of the caramel crispy treats, but I’ll have to make more. The chili though came out to perfection. Also infused and cooked for 24 hours straight to reduce and cook the beans.

11 Likes

Flowering tent is mostly set up :slight_smile:

Bubbling happily…

And the ladies are fed

Pretty happy with my progress today

Time for a beer

HH

10 Likes

Nice set-up :alembic:
I’m exited to work with my own when I’m able to. I’ll either make a box or work with a tent. I’m leaning on a box though.

2 Likes

I’m transitioning from autos to photos; the autos were started because we needed some results, but were away and didnt trust the house sitter to maintain rdwc. Thus the second tent; once the ladies crop out that will become the veg space.

I thought long and hard about whether to frame the rooms in or not, and in the end Craigslist made a decision for me – I found two tent for cheaper than a roll of panda. Maybe less than ideal, but hey, for 40 bucks I’ll give’er a shot in a tent, eh?

2 Likes

I forget about that site too often

2 Likes

Finally finished the walkway this weekend. The garden beds will get shifted around to meet the pavers and the end near the driveway has to wait for a new surface to be put in.

22 Likes

Have ya thought about putting a big ol cannabis tree in the middle yet? That way you can have your morning coffee/tea under it in its shade! Lol

3 Likes

Not my property!

It is a front walk, so I guess it would be totally appropriate too.

8 Likes

All day topping mission…

17 Likes

damn. those are some lights! 10’ from canopy?! :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: 10" from an LED & light-years from the :sun_with_face: :smile:

6 Likes

Haha yeah 18/6 those lights will fry up my canopy if I get em too close. They have the beta reflectors from pl on most of em that focus light straight down. They turn the ushio bulbs into laser beams lol.

5 Likes

A lot of felt roof work coming in at the minute :neutral_face:

9 Likes

I know getting an “Elsie” award for milking this job but hey T&M and tedious shit like this i am proud of 3/4 of these I had some tile slide on me oh well.

I hate this one oh well .

Also trimmed up Diamonds and pearls plant #2 pretty sticky with a hint of purp in there.Shit dries so fast up here on the desert plains.at the foothills to the Rockies.

back at it tomorrow.

12 Likes

Post 911 …on 9/11?
It’s confirmed, @argo945 is illuminati.

14 Likes

Same here in 'Sac… doing my utmost to humidify my drying room but can’t manage the shit with home ventilation needs… 36%RH was the highest i could get.

:evergreen_tree: fnord

1 Like

Construction keeps progressing…

Veg space, the one that is finishing off my autos at the moment, is fully ready; HVAC finished and running pretty awesome dare I say.

Also, ran the rest of the ducting through the flower tent, into an 8" can fan to a muffler and a scrubber i had just in case

Got a nicer air pump to drive the buckets. Also had to up-size the recirc lines to keep water levels consistent. They are 1 1/8" now instead of 3/4 between the buckets.

And last, but not lest, used my best telepathic abilities to encourage the ladies to finish faster…

Cheers,

HH

16 Likes

Grout makes everything better… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like you’ve been busy.

2 Likes

Yep. I don’t much like to dilly-dally… still have a couple circuits to bring over from the panel and wiring to do. Tomorrow… good thing basement is unfinished

2 Likes