What did you accomplish today?

wow man that yard comes alive over the summer doesn’t it?

decided i can’t wait anymore so im building some solstrip lighting before i move back to AK

2 Likes

Does everything you touch turn to gold?? That walkway is beautiful. People don’t realise the work involved getting everything level and prepared before laying the stones/flags. :+1:

5 Likes

what do u think about thus color?

12 Likes

Not my style but I’ll say, you do good work bro!

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u how much for you to put a Japanese style shingle roof over my pond bro?

2 Likes

I’ve never done a shingle roofs mate. I don’t think we have ever been asked to fit one before. Slate works out about £1.50 - £2 per slate to buy and with a 50 mm headlap it works out about 20 slates per square meter using 16/10 slates.

2 Likes

I could slate the roof myself. Ill get a pic of what I mean mate

4 Likes

That’s beautiful mate but thats more a joiners job going by how looks. I’ll be honest I’m not as skilled as that. I can set up a full roof to accommodate slate or tiles and run hot bitumen as long as the weathers on our side but that is way way beyond my skills.

2 Likes

I could probably do it myself but I’ve so many projects I wanna do. (Mainly the tardis) but the tree behind is dropping all kind of detritus into my pond and it’s only gonna get worse lol. I’ll get some measures and see what I can come up with

4 Likes

Defoiled a little today, trimmed undergrowth and changed the res hitting 3 weeks flower.

10 Likes

Yeah the tree will pollute the pond. Is there any wildlife in it as yet?? I’m trying to think of a easy yet asteticly pleasing solution but I’d be hard pushed to get anywhere near that Japanese style roof you have in mind. Maybe see if there is something that’s prefabricated that you can just erect and bolt in place.

I haven’t spent as much time pining for good tools. Eating beans to pay for them. To buy kit stuff bro :rofl: I was considering climbing plants over the pergola. But it may present the same problem lol

3 Likes

…the hallway in a hotel?

:evergreen_tree: :imp:

4 Likes

@anon58740919

maybe letting a black plastic mesh such as window screening rest an inch below the surface wouldn’t obscure the view and provide instant cleaning…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Not my color, but my man would love it. Looks great!

2 Likes

It would obstruct feeding etc though bro. It could be an idea over the pergola as a temporary measure though. Good shout sir

2 Likes

I had no intentions of accomplishing this today, I said a friend could harvest a few stocks of corn for her guinea pigs. I woke up to a text saying I’m picking your corn. She went and picked every single cob of corn off the plants of which were two weeks away from being ready to harvest. I now have 100+ cobs of useless under ripe corn. So I had to go and pull all stocks, definitely not how I wanted to spend my 1 day off this week nor the season

6 Likes

Got the siding on my sun room add-on.

12 Likes

Made lines of yellow dust with a plastic card collecting about 2 tsp of RedCherryBerry pollen…primed to make seeds for you, me, & we OG…

:thumbsup: :wind_blowing_face: :paintbrush: :sunflower:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

One third knee wall done took a buddy to the airport and mowed me mum’s lawn

11 Likes