What did you accomplish today?

Hahaha it does now that you mentioned it

2 Likes

Was splitting some kindling with my knife and stabbed myself in the crotch pretty goodā€¦ about 1/2" in, all the way through the fat layer lol.

At least there is iodine and superglue in the house. And now - tinted kindling!

7 Likes

Is the 1/2"in okay?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Meant to say the other half :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I still battle a few aphids
so today I powerwash every
plant in the bath tub.

I also made some nasty
mist with garlic, Scorpion pepper
dish soap and water.

mist all the plants before giving
them there bath.
I also clean the floor with a mop
and some Javex . Should be clean
for a few more weeks so I can crop
all those seeds.

Have a Great day Peoples

Bare

11 Likes

Guess you never got your knife wielding merit badge in Boy Scouts. Hope you didnā€™t cut your dinky

4 Likes

Me and a friend made a spray a while back with habanero and scotch bonnet peppers :joy: we were in the room spraying all over trying to get rid of spidermites.
It was really bad we could hardly breath, or see and were sweating bad we needed to get out.
My friend went to open the door to get out and it had locked :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it was panic stations all round.
He smashed the full handle off the door with a heavy duty stapler. We were panicking like fk in the room :sob: but we laughed all night about it :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The mental images from that story are epic. Such a stoner thing to happen.

Shit the doors locked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I was lmao typing it out cos I remember it like it was yesterday, my mates face was funny af :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So closeā€¦ Yesterday I did the electrical and painted and caulked, today fit/fastened the vanity in ,loo and installed the transition strip. I went to put the faucet in and it was a one hole and the sink top had three back in a holding pattern.

12 Likes

@Bongedtobits, @Badfishy1; the knife must have been dull, Iā€™ll blame the knife, not my lack of a scoutā€™s badge, of course. Should have been in a full inch with that much effortā€¦

So today, I went ahead and sharpened all the knivesā€¦

11 Likes

Came out lookin awesome! :+1:t4:

4 Likes

lmfao, thatā€™s the spirit! :joy::joy::joy::head_bandage:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what she said last night. :wink:

5 Likes

Bahahaha the door was, indeed, wide open :+1:

3 Likes

@HappyHemper Jeezus Man! Youā€™re supposed to cut away from yourself! Hope you are okay

3 Likes

@Meesh, I know better lol, but somehow made sense at the timeā€¦

Pretty much all healed up now. Superglue is amazing stuff, not the first time I get an odd stab wound.

2 Likes

It sure isā€¦ My ex was making bombs out of safe and sane fireworks one year. I warned him that if he blew himself up that I wasnā€™t taking him to the ER on the 4th of July. Well, he didnā€™t set himself on fire, but cut his hand to the bone doing something with the knife (fkn men) and he had to superglue himself back together because I was pissed. lol

Actually, I took him to the ER, but all the other idiots making firework bombs were there too and it was a 6 hour waitā€¦ he opted out.

5 Likes

doneā€¦

10 Likes

LOL definitely representingā€¦

By the sounds of it he recovered, so thatā€™s good :slight_smile:

My wife has a good manly man story. Her friend, a bearded viking-looking large body, jumped off a pier naked and shitfaced, not realizing there was no water under the pier at tide out. Broken leg, compound fracture, trip to the ER. They were coming back from a concert and had face paint on.

Doctor, at 4am, looks at the buddy, still naked and wrapped in a blanket, full of makeup: ā€œand what might you have been doing?ā€

At least we are not that guy, right?

3 Likes

Imagine if heā€™d been using an axe :fearful:

4 Likes