What did you accomplish today?

Not yet anyway… but boys will be boys

4 Likes

And gravity always win and fire is oww-hot but make food mmm. :mens:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Borrowed neighbor’s truck while they go on vacation to haul horse manure/bedding to my place for mulch. Got home with first load and driver’s door handle broke off, key on the seat, windows up. :unamused:

Pried rear vent window open & rescued self. :grin:

Hauled 2 more loads for about 4.5 yds, got replacement door handle & :hamburger: :fries:.

Half of door panel retaining clips disintegrate during removal. :unamused: I’ve been here plenty of times before and still have a gallon or so of random plastic clips from 15-20 years ago, including Toyota original equipment. :grin:

Now I have only about 70 yards to go! :tada: :unamused: :carousel_horse:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :zzz:

5 Likes

Oh man this flip is going to be fun.

10 Likes

Hola gang

Potted brand new oaxaca and Viet black

then collect polen of Toscadera males

and kills the males 5 pouch of polen

collected,

Bare

8 Likes

Not sure how to do this or what the wires colors mean but they sure are pretty. Fuck yeah murica. Any guess as to size?

8 Likes

Is demo/razing an option? :thinking: :house_abandoned: :tractor:

3 Likes

About 8 inches
:wink:
Which size are you referring to?

1 Like

Well played sir. Was referring to size of main breaker

3 Likes

It is big. maybe 250-450amps. I will measure mine tomorrow and take pictures so you can see and compare the size.

knowing the wire size and breaker measurements would help.

2 Likes

The wire size is 3 parallel runs of 400 mcm, but the wires have been upsized due to voltage drop over 200’. No need to measure breaker size sir. It’s a 1000Amp 3phase main

4 Likes

Nice! I can’t remember my main breaker size, I think it is 450amps but the actual size looks a lot bigger. Playing with electricity is fun but be careful.

3 Likes

Quick Remodel Underway

Setting up all new fresh water from the Water Meter.

11 Likes

shoveled the drive and the folks did some doughnuts brought all four res to 5.7 and did globs of 9lb hammer x starfighter goo. so not much in a nutshell.

5 Likes

Hola @argo945

any relation with Texas Hammer

Bare

1 Like

i dont believe so. but I am not 100% on much these days i think it is/was a bohdi strain run by a guy named Jinx but these came from Led Seedz as testers and blew a load late in flower as was warned ahead of time but a splendid smoke full on lemons.

1 Like

Got really stoned. Forgot to spray for p.m

11 Likes

Gonna give these a try; inside for 2 months then outside if the rains have stopped.

Thanks @ReikoX

7 Likes

Bath too.

9 Likes

Is that what you do for a living @99PerCent? No wonder all the pics you post of your house are amazing!

3 Likes