What did you accomplish today?

Looks like that’s some 2+year good stuff right there! I’d like to get my self a big ol heap of wood chips going like that!

4 Likes

I just finished shoveling the driveway and pathways in the backyard (for my dog, Buddy) of the fresh 8-10 inches of snow we got last night…

Now I am going to puff puff and pass it to myself and relax for a few minutes…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

:smile: but simultaneously jealous & hoping to better over here this year. :blush:

Meesh is already winning the N Hemisphere Tomato Race (dammnit).

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

where bouts are you? that’s quite a bit of snow for this time of year is it not?

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

Laurentian Township, Ontario… and yes, it is quite a bit… Great snow for making snowmen/women and snowballs but not too much fun to shovel… hopefully it’s the last time it snows this season, but that is up to Mona… Oh well, it should put me in better shape to do some digging, raking, and weeding when it eventually melts…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Seems odd to me that you only had 7 likes for a thread that had 1500+ replies. I gave ya one more. :smile:

6 Likes

Why thank you, I wasn’t looking for likes, it’s about the content, I just planted the seed :wink:

7 Likes

cut cut cut fit slow going…

5 Likes

Nice work man, and details takes time yeah.
But something like that, you use and look at every day.
Better to take the time and get it right, then be bummed about it later.

3 Likes

Hola @argo945

My only wish is if you come
up north you come to visit
My bathroom need your
experience.

Love your work.

today I finish de-seeding
the Asad x WW

Bare

4 Likes

ortega x ortega

(Afghni x Azad) x Mels Punch

9 Likes

Split the aloe vera into two plants and up-potted both. Up potted a lavender plant. Worked out how I want to attempt a “raft cutting”. Why? You could circumventing a plant count since I could have 3+ shoots all attached if I do it right that all come up in one pot blurring the line a bit between SOG and Scrog Thinking I could wrap the branch with something like a jiffy pot and put some medium in do an air layer in about 3 spots. root the three or four shoots on one branch all at once.

Edit: clarification. Don’t need to circumvent. Just prove the technique. Legal 12 plant limit for me which is plenty.

3 Likes

Hola Gang

Just cut down a ww from sensi
it was polinated by an Oger’s

Seeds ';+)

Bare

3 Likes

It was yesterday but-

I did get the radiator out. Was hoping to do the whole job but wound up short a torx screwdriver and was delayed. Finish when the snow lets up. And YAY no hiss from the ac condensor so far.

4 Likes

If luck has it you can try a slotted/flat bit or a square-drive, etc. when removing, maybe not the best for torqueing cylinder heads though. :joy: :ocean:

3 Likes

actually had a bit set…just looked it over trying to find another I usually used. It was in one of the big sets and i missed it

3 Likes

Beach walk before the rain … cannonball jellyfish …

11 Likes

Yesterday and today!

Happy 4/20!

12 Likes

@99PerCent Dude. You must be high. What strain may I ask? :thinking:

And if you’re in the neighborhood, I’ve got the same job waiting here if you’re into this kinda S&M. :laughing: :tools:

:thumbsup:

7 Likes

Today I dug a hole, then filled it again :joy:

8 Likes